What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zeus dual RTA air hole problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBrightLord

i recently dropped my RTA and checked if there was any visible damage, but didnt find any. The RTA popped open but the class wasnt shattered or cracked nor were there any damage to the threads, but after cleaning it and putting it back together i found there was a problem with the intake air holes, it seemed restricted even with the holes wide open and i cant see any damage to it, but with the zeus unique type of air holes , its hard to see whats causing it. Wanted to know if nayone else experienced it and found a fix cuz i couldn't find anything about it online.

The Zeus is pretty restricted. I can't see what you could have done by dropping it to impede the airflow. Try cleaning it under a running tap and flush some water thru the air vents.

I had the same problem, the first time air holes seemed restricted, but second time air don't pass anymore, you find a solution?

I had the same problem, the first time air holes seemed restricted, but second time air don't pass anymore, you find a solution?
This thread is 18 months old and the original poster only ever posted one single comment and then disappeared. He hasn't logged back in to the forum since 22nd August 2018 so don't expect an answer from him any time soon.

Welcome to the forum btw.

Thank you for your answer, I hope he logs again i fixed the problem :2thumbsup: just now!!! I hit it again and worked yehaaaa! I know its an old post but it was my only hope!

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer, I hope he logs again i fixed the problem :2thumbsup: just now!!! I hit it again and worked yehaaaa! I know its a old post but it was my only hope!
No worries mate. Glad you fixed it. The Zeus dual can be a little temperamental when it comes to coil positioning but get it right and it's a cracking rta with tons of flavour.

Thank you for your answer, I hope he logs again i fixed the problem :2thumbsup: just now!!! I hit it again and worked yehaaaa! I know its a old post but it was my only hope!
Hi. I'm having the same problem now. Restricted airflow after dropping it. May I know how you fixed it? Thanks

@Ardous20 as @jberra has said. Hit it again and it works.

If in doubt, give it a clout.
Works with lots of things, like tv remote control, car dashboard lights etc. Worth a try

Hi. I'm having the same problem now. Restricted airflow after dropping it. May I know how you fixed it? Thanks
Just diasemble your RTA grab the part in the image and give a gentle hit in the bottom, I just hit mine in my desk "like" you where dropping it. Sorry engrish is not my mother tongue I hope you get what I mean.
RTA.png RTA2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom