What's new

Would like to start to vape but very confused.

Thank you so much for sharing with me your incredible expertise, I feel like I'm in a totally different place in comparison to when I have asked for your help. Thanks to your individual experiences, which you have kindly shared, I have no longer doubts. I will buy an Aspire Zelos and I will also purchase a spare thank to switch flavours and nicotine strength in relation to need. Soon I will probably buy the necessary items to try STL, by the sound of things is going to be a pretty satisfying experience.
Again, thank you for giving up your time to come to my aid and I would love to get back to this thread to let you know about my progress.
Take care for now,
Francesco

The nautilus 2 tank that comes with the zelos kit comes with 2 included coils... 1.8 Ohm and 0.7 Ohm. You can try DTL using the 0.7 coil and the airflow wide open.

Hello guys, me again, can somebody vouch for the online vendor "go smoke free"? They have a good choice and very competitive prices (if the articles are genuine that is).
Thank you
Francesco

I know several people who have successfully switched from smoking rollies to vaping using either the T18 or T22 Innokin kits ... the tank and coils are the same, it's just the battery (mod) that's different, the T22 is bigger so it lasts longer.
Now that the TPD regs have kicked in, there's the T18E and T22E ... the tank is smaller than the pre-TPD versions and the coils are NOT compatible. I've had no problem sourcing the Innokin gear from Amazon for others.

Finding a juice flavour that you like and can use all day is critical to success, try various juices in a vape shop ideally in the same gear to get going. 12mg/ml strength should be fine to make the switch, you can then gradually wean your self down in nic strength, though be mindful of the fact that your body self-titrates the nic level it requires, so you can end up vaping more if you drop strength to achieve the same mgs per day.

Your initial target is to stop smoking, not to control your nic level ... that can come later. One step at a time.

It does take a little effort and will power to switch. Make the effort and you'll be golden.

Yes, I stopped with the Innokin T18 and I smoked for 30 years. Within 3 weeks of vaping it I stopped for good! Welcome Francesco- all good advice here. I would add that it is good for a new vaper to go to a vape shop and try different models out because you can't know really what you like the best just by reading about them.

Hello guys, me again, can somebody vouch for the online vendor "go smoke free"? They have a good choice and very competitive prices (if the articles are genuine that is).
Thank you
Francesco
might be worth bookmarking this thread where all the apes have recommended suppliers. harware can be found on post 5. go smoke free isnt on there but if they are good then let me know and i can add them to the list POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
always price check with others first as some give free p&p and prices can be as much as £10-15 for the same item.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything here. Just mentioning this for your consideration. Vaping can become a serious hobby. Is your interest to ONLY quit smoking? If so, the T18/22 might be your best route. From what I've heard/read, they're fine set-ups for this.
If you think you might want to get into it, aspire might be a good starting point for you.

That's as good point Nordelen. I have observed that there are 2 types of vapers- those who are vaping just to help them quit smoking with the intention to stop vaping, and those of us (myself in this one) who really LOVE vaping and will keep on vaping! I think the latter tend to be the sub Ohmers ( again myself in this one).

Thank you so much for sharing with me your incredible expertise, I feel like I'm in a totally different place in comparison to when I have asked for your help. Thanks to your individual experiences, which you have kindly shared, I have no longer doubts. I will buy an Aspire Zelos and I will also purchase a spare thank to switch flavours and nicotine strength in relation to need. Soon I will probably buy the necessary items to try STL, by the sound of things is going to be a pretty satisfying experience.
Again, thank you for giving up your time to come to my aid and I would love to get back to this thread to let you know about my progress.
Take care for now,
Francesco

Hey Francesco, hope you like the Aspire Zelos and come back often to join our merry vape forum discussions! I don't know this model (I have the K4) but it looks nice and I think it is a sub Ohm? You will love sub Ohming!

Back
Top Bottom