Vape Superstore
What's new

worried about the Popcorn Lung diacetyl rumour (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vape Club
Brilliant read!

Sick of my colleagues saying "you'll get popcorn lung"

Now I have the evidence to support it!

Also, I find it ironic how the guys that warn me about popcorn lung are ALL SMOKERS!

Brilliant read!

Sick of my colleagues saying "you'll get popcorn lung"

Now I have the evidence to support it!

Also, I find it ironic how the guys that warn me about popcorn lung are ALL SMOKERS!
now you can rub it in their noses :)

Vape Green
Great informative post, when I started vaping about 3 years ago I was very cautious diacetyl and I would check every bottle I bought to make sure it was not in it. Now I don't have to worry about any I vaped in the past that had it except for all those cigs i smoked but even then apparently im fine lol

only start worrying @Billetbox4life if you live to be at least 300 years old then you most prob would have had the same amount as a years smoking.
just a shame they removed it from most juices especially my ruddy custards. can still get it from a few places or diy with V1

Premier Ecigs
only start worrying @Billetbox4life if you live to be at least 300 years old then you most prob would have had the same amount as a years smoking.
just a shame they removed it from most juices especially my ruddy custards. can still get it from a few places or diy with V1
Yeah there was a local vape shop that sold the only custard I ever liked but I know it had diacetyl in it and after that rumor started flying around they discontinued it and since then the shop actually closed and I can't remember the name of it. Its a shame it sure was tasty lol

AcmeFog
E-liquids.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom