What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

worried about the Popcorn Lung diacetyl rumour (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A local health education company ran with this video yesterday using a Vim bought from us.
Look at those jars :S

I was worried about that, I still am TBH. I try to get higher VG liquids, I'm in a 70/30 at the moment.

Great post

I was always told it was the desert flavours to stay away from, going back to the original post, it refers to 'maximum diacetyl found in the worst eliquids' , anyone have any idea which (apart from dodgy online vendors and market sellers) liquids are dodgy? I personally try to buy UK branded liquids with higher VG content. When I heard this rumour I thought I'd be screwed because popcorm flavour is my choice of liquid. Now I've read this it's popcorm time again

Good Times are back

IMG_20190302_235809.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190302_235810.jpg
    IMG_20190302_235810.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 145
I lke my dessert flavours, but i stick to UK only brands, where the use of diacetyl is banned here.

Last edited:
I lke my sessert flavours, but i stick to UK only brands, where the use of diacetyl is banned here.

That’s only really with 10ml trpr registered liquid though. Shortfills could contain anything.

Last edited:
That’s only really with 10ml trpr registered liquid though. Shortfalls could contain anything.

Ah okay...i've only bought the 10mls so far..but am looking at getting shortfils soon, but not dessert flavours..cos got enought of those!

Is it possible to find out which UK brands do use diacetyl in the bigger bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom