Vape Superstore
What's new

Wicking issues with Brunhilde mtl rta

I use the Brunhilde MTL RTA and I get great flavour from it, really nice.

I can't see what's wrong with your build, and I find it fairly forgiving generally too. Coil position is pretty much what I have. I may be wrong, but I wouldn't have thought the type of coil would make THAT much difference, as long as it's heating up enough to vaporise the juice in sufficient quantity. FWIW I use a 1.2ohm kanthal coil at about 14w normally 7 wraps of 27/8 awg or thereabouts.

Hope you get it working, I think it's worth persisting with.

thanks very much for your post mate, yeah I’m sure there’s something I’m not quite getting as I am new to building coils and things, a quick question what wattage did you vape the stock 0.8 coils that came with it at? That’s if you did use them of course

Premier Ecigs
thanks very much for your post mate, yeah I’m sure there’s something I’m not quite getting as I am new to building coils and things, a quick question what wattage did you vape the stock 0.8 coils that came with it at? That’s if you did use them of course
I don't think I did to be honest. I tend to bin the ones that come tanks because I'd usually prefer my own :)

Between 13 and 18w would be normal for 0.8 I'd estimate.

Could it be something dippy like having the juice hole open instead of the airflow hole, or the cap not being on properly? Prob not, just checking. It's the kind of thing I might do.

Do you have another RTA tank that you could try the other coil in? Just to see if it makes any difference.

I don't think I did to be honest. I tend to bin the ones that come tanks because I'd usually prefer my own :)

Between 13 and 18w would be normal for 0.8 I'd estimate.

Could it be something dippy like having the juice hole open instead of the airflow hole, or the cap not being on properly? Prob not, just checking. It's the kind of thing I might do.

Do you have another RTA tank that you could try the other coil in? Just to see if it makes any difference.

Hi no I don’t currently, as this is kind of my first, I have an old Grimm green recoil rebel rda knocking around somewhere but I kind of got sick of not being able to wick it right and that got sidelined, I’m going to have another go as soon as I get some new coils and I will let you know how things go

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom