What's new

Why have more than one mod?

But his grammar was correct, you can phrase it either way, so naye, marking this one down as a fail :)
Narp, sorry, You's wrong dere...
You cannot phrase it either way. To name a law after something the law would have to be pre-existing, as for "They should give this law a name" - that also would require a pre-existing law. I think what both of you meant was that this phenomenon should be codified as "Numpty's law"...:P

if you were an ex-smoker, which most here were, you bought a 10 pack of cigs, or a 20 pack.

hence you need at least 10 mods and attys, or 20 mods and attys depending on what size ciggy packs you would have previously purchased.

quite bloody obvious.
This sounds like an excellent piece of reasoning - I smoked 30 a day at the end, I'm obviously 8 mods short of the required number - Must try harder...:grin2:

I only have two but I've been offered my old job back at reduced hours and better pay (halleluiah!) so I have already started making myself a little shopping list. I want a regulated mod and a new tank for sub-ohming. I'm also splashing out on some juice making supplies (ooh big spender :P )

I only have two but I've been offered my old job back at reduced hours and better pay (halleluiah!) so I have already started making myself a little shopping list. I want a regulated mod and a new tank for sub-ohming. I'm also splashing out on some juice making supplies (ooh big spender :P )
You sound nicely placed atop the slippery slope ..... beware the classies ........happy shopping! :P

Congrats on the job, by the way, sounds like a real result! :D

Back
Top Bottom