What's new

White chocolate strawberry Harsh throat hit

Shaik moin

Initiate
Hey, i need help , is kilo white chocolate strawberry ment to give a harsh throat hit ..or its just happens with me ..its 70%vg and 30%pg and 3 mg nicotine..has a swets attractive frangrence...but it gives an unbareable throat and makes the xhest and neck burn...i tried it on RDA drop, wicked it very well , used dual coil then single coil (fused clapton 0.43 ohms but reads different on the mod) used in RTA as well and sub ohm tank..still no flavour just a harsh burning hit. I used drag mod,target pro and kangErtec sub box on all the different tanks started with low wattage went to high watt step by step used tc mode , also changed the air slots step by step but still no flavour only buring hit..but in RDA drop with bottom 2 air holes open and after a few burning hits and harder pull it becomes smooth for a while until i have to re wick it and once i re wick it then its same burning taste. i really want to vape this flavour smoothly ...but the burning hits don't happen with other flavours with same ratio and same settings.

Full disclosure... I'm a total noob and don't really know anything. But this post looked lonely.

I'm gonna guess you primed etc as you said you've not had a problem with other flavours. And you've used other 70/30 mixes with no problem, so not the PG.

Maybe there's a flavour in that particular mix you have an adverse reaction to?

Hopefully the more informed apes will wake up soon and give you some useful help. :)

In my experience sometimes a juice can smell nice but... The only answer is down the sink with it.

When and were bought. Sale could be old out of date stock.
Contact supplier.

Assuming you're priming your coils ok then have you tried using a different coil? Have you tried using a different juice with the exact same setup and build you're using?

It's process of elimination

I bought a few Kilo White cheaply just before the TPD thing and compared to other liquids I do find them throaty - but not unbearably so.
Not a repeat purchase for me, still unfinished. The Black Series Honey Creme was the only one I liked really.

So I'm guessing at least 18 months old as all I bought in tpd sale and I bought a lot had a short shelf life as old stock being sold off

Full disclosure... I'm a total noob and don't really know anything. But this post looked lonely.

I'm gonna guess you primed etc as you said you've not had a problem with other flavours. And you've used other 70/30 mixes with no problem, so not the PG.

Maybe there's a flavour in that particular mix you have an adverse reaction to?

Hopefully the more informed apes will wake up soon and give you some useful help. :)
I dont know if its a reaction but after few bad burning harsh hits i get little smooth and little bit of its flavour thats when the wick is almost going to dry...if i re drip its harsh again.i cant ignore it because i am so much into the flavour aroma that i vape it harsh it self

Have you tried another juice from the same manufacturer. I have an issue with a certain manufacturer (no one else has any issues so it must be my messed up gob) in so much as they are really harsh for me so its something they put in/use in their recipes. I get the issue even on their 0 nic juice. I must have an intolerance with something they use. Other manufacturers are fine.

Have you tried another juice from the same manufacturer. I have an issue with a certain manufacturer (no one else has any issues so it must be my messed up gob) in so much as they are really harsh for me so its something they put in/use in their recipes. I get the issue even on their 0 nic juice. I must have an intolerance with something they use. Other manufacturers are fine.

same, 2 or 3 manufactures for me actually.... but one especially.

I think it's flavourings of a certain type/brand.

Back
Top Bottom