What's new

Which unwell crown?

Shaern

Postman
Any recommendations on which unwell crown to get?

I have a few tanks but have found that the most consistent performer has been my sense herakles.

I've been told that the crown is a tank that is very close to the herakles in use.

I'm a bit confused as the crown se1 seems to have come later than the crown 2 , and I'm also unsure as to coil comparability between models (apparently one of the later crown models had sub standard coils?)

I would be looking for coils that perform in the 30-50W range as my sweet spot seems to be around 35W, for some reason I get no enjoyment from my tfv4 with coils that operate in the higher wattage range.

I don't mind if the tank is bottom filling as the hearakles operates that way.

Hi
A bit rushed at work but will try to explain.
It is all posted on another person's thread that I replied too so maybe try a quick search as more detail on that.
I have 3 original crown
1 Rafale
3 crown 2
7 crown SE1 which are part crown 2 and part Rafale.

Crown 1 coils only fit crown 1

Crown 2 , Rafale and SE1 coils are all interchangeable.

Crown 3 coils only fit crown 3

I like all of them so it's difficult for me to chose as I use all daily.

I've got around 12/15 Crowns, a mixture of 1s and 3s.. You might guess I like them.:D
They all fire higher than you are looking for though. I'm between 60-80w with them.
They both have great flavour, with the Crown 3 the better looking of them imo.
If you don't mind the wait, Fastech have great prices on tanks and coils.

@Shaern If your looking to vape @ 35W -50W the Crown SE1/Crown 2/Rafale with the 0.8 coil, 35-55W, would be your option, other Crown tanks will require more wattage for their coils. I have the SE1, it's a good tank, you can pick them up pretty cheap these days on Fasttech.

My thanks to all.... Think I will go for the se1 and the 0.8 coil.

Seen them.on gosmokefree for £13 which seems reasonable enough to me.

I'm sure I remember them.selling for about a fiver around the tpd madness, but hey-ho.

And thankts for the spelling mistake spotting from the ship heads. (Damn autocorrect)

My thanks to all.... Think I will go for the se1 and the 0.8 coil.

Seen them.on gosmokefree for £13 which seems reasonable enough to me.

I'm sure I remember them.selling for about a fiver around the tpd madness, but hey-ho.

And thankts for the spelling mistake spotting from the ship heads. (Damn autocorrect)
not sure how they are getting away with selling them but go for it as it says 5ml in discription.
you did see them for a fiver from ecigwizzard pre tpd but you should of seen the last 2 days :D £1.99 each and free delivery. bought 3 more but wish i had got a few more now.

Fasttech have them for under £12, they are listed as MYUWELL, the 0.8 coils are £6 a pack.

Back
Top Bottom