What's new

Which one ?

Have just ordered 5 coils from your website link. Thank you for your help :) x
Well, I am a prize plonker newbie :54:, having just made the order for the coils you recommended I thought I would take a look in the box that the PockeX came in as it said it had a spare coil :). Had i checked before I would have seen that it was the ones you recommended. It did take me using my magnifier on my phone to be able to read what it said on the coil,:51: have now changed it over. Hopefully this will work, it got very hot and was spitting at me, so emptied out a dribble of juice and will give it another go once it has sat for a bit :)

Well, I am a prize plonker newbie :54:, having just made the order for the coils you recommended I thought I would take a look in the box that the PockeX came in as it said it had a spare coil :). Had i checked before I would have seen that it was the ones you recommended. It did take me using my magnifier on my phone to be able to read what it said on the coil,:51: have now changed it over. Hopefully this will work, it got very hot and was spitting at me, so emptied out a dribble of juice and will give it another go once it has sat for a bit :)
Glad to be of help :)
Make sure you're at the right wattage. I stick to about 11-12w for the closest resemblance to smoking :) Check your airflow too. You'll find the sweet spot :D

Make sure you're on watts not voltage like I was until @Qwackers98 sorted me out lol

Glad to be of help :)
Make sure you're at the right wattage. I stick to about 11-12w for the closest resemblance to smoking :) Check your airflow too. You'll find the sweet spot :D

Make sure you're on watts not voltage like I was until @Qwackers98 sorted me out lol

Neither of those can be changed on the PockeX, it has no wattage changer :( x

Neither of those can be changed on the PockeX, it has no wattage changer :( x
I'm talking shit then lol :D My fav mods at the mo are the Jac Vapour S22, bought 3 of them in the end lol. :D https://www.jacvapour.com/series-s22

They have no anything except the on/off/suck button :D To fill I just unscrew the drip tip and pour it in! It's also indestructible, so use them when laying on the couch coz I always fall asleep and drop it... better than a fag for that!! :11:

Just stick with us, we'll get you there :)

I'm talking shit then lol :D My fav mods at the mo are the Jac Vapour S22, bought 3 of them in the end lol. :D https://www.jacvapour.com/series-s22

They have no anything except the on/off/suck button :D To fill I just unscrew the drip tip and pour it in! It's also indestructible, so use them when laying on the couch coz I always fall asleep and drop it... better than a fag for that!! :11:

Just stick with us, we'll get you there :)

Hi, well i have stuck to vaping,, will be 2 weeks on Monday coming. Took few days and mistakes but have got there :) . Coughing has gone, did have last bought pack of puffers left but has taken me from over a week ago till today to finish just 1 pack. Have been struggling to let go of the 1st one with coffee in morning and last one at night. All gone now :) Just vaping from now, didn't even enjoy the last one, now to buy some nice flavours. Thanks for all the help with my set up and all the info on pg/vg ratios, you have all been great. After 45 years smoking, lets say this is the easiest i have ever found :).Wasn't for lack of trying many times with everything on the market, including hypno twice. Just wish i had known about this years ago :) xx

Hi, well i have stuck to vaping,, will be 2 weeks on Monday coming. Took few days and mistakes but have got there :) . Coughing has gone, did have last bought pack of puffers left but has taken me from over a week ago till today to finish just 1 pack. Have been struggling to let go of the 1st one with coffee in morning and last one at night. All gone now :) Just vaping from now, didn't even enjoy the last one, now to buy some nice flavours. Thanks for all the help with my set up and all the info on pg/vg ratios, you have all been great. After 45 years smoking, lets say this is the easiest i have ever found :).Wasn't for lack of trying many times with everything on the market, including hypno twice. Just wish i had known about this years ago :) xx
Congratulations!! :yahoo: It will get easier. I had 36yrs of smoking to fight, on 50 a day, but still hanging in there. 2 months since my last fag now :D

Started building my own coils.. and they worked! :11: Now starting to DIY my juices come payday :D

To distract from smoking it becomes a hobby, not much cheaper at first, but a much healthier one :)

Congratulations!! :yahoo: It will get easier. I had 36yrs of smoking to fight, on 50 a day, but still hanging in there. 2 months since my last fag now :D

Started building my own coils.. and they worked! :11: Now starting to DIY my juices come payday :D

To distract from smoking it becomes a hobby, not much cheaper at first, but a much healthier one :)[/QUOTEI think I really need a back up, looking for one that is MTL just fill press and go like I have already, just wondering if there is one that takes more than 2ml at a time. Searching most of evening :) and just ordered 3 lots of juice :) ,I have a real tremor due to a neurological condition so has to be easy fill and i dread to think what i would be like trying to build my own coils, :18:

My reply disappeared :S lol, now looking for back up similar to what i have, but would be nice if it held more than 2ml at a time. Has to be simple, built in battery,easy fill,MTL and just on and off button. No flashing setting wattage etc. I will find it :) xx

@soozz The S22 from Jacvapour is the same type of mod as the Pockex but the tank can be swapped for any with a 510 thread. You could then put larger capacity tank on it. I'm not familiar with current MTL tanks so can't offer much more help I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom