What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Which one ?

i need some help, every time i press the fire button the battery drains and after a few seconds it goes back to normal. It happens overtime i press the fire button. Is this normal?
It's just showing the drain of the battery and how much voltage it is required for the current fire it's a normal thing on the al85 so there is nothing to worry about. :)

i need some help, every time i press the fire button the battery drains and after a few seconds it goes back to normal. It happens overtime i press the fire button. Is this normal?

Yes it is....but don't ask me to explain why! Someone more knowelable will explain the technical of it. I only know, cos I've seen the power momentarily drop when I fire mine, then goes back up after I take me finger off the fire button.

Edir..ahh I've been ninja'd!

Last edited:
Hi, Thank you for pointing out the different strengths of nicotine, just shows how little i know about Vaping so far. Have just checked and one of the little containers says 18mg on it, which i think is probably way too strong and why I am coughing so much when I attempt to use it. Second flavoured one I got says 6mg on it so have just emptied the other out and refilled with the lower dose. I hope this makes a difference as I really want to get on to this rather than cigs.
Thank you for your help, I think it wont be too long before i get one of the others you suggest as it seems to be better if you can lower the wattage on them. Hopefully I am right about that :) x

Yeah 18mgs is way to high, as it sounds like you've a .6 ohm coil in that tank....6mgs or less is fine.

thanks matty i actually do have one of those. when i put it in, what difference will i see (still learning lol)
Sorry for the late reply, it will lower the power and change the way the pocketx Vapes to make it more MTL and you will be able to use the 18mg juce in it without it been overly harsh [emoji5]

Sorry for the late reply, it will lower the power and change the way the pocketx Vapes to make it more MTL and you will be able to use the 18mg juce in it without it been overly harsh [emoji5]

Hiya, thanks for the information , will it also make it smoother on lower nicotine juices ?.

Back
Top Bottom