What's new

Which dual coil rta ?

Hardrada

Initiate
I've asked for help before ... Now again lol..
I want to take it up a notch .. I've been using wotofo smm rta and want to go dual coil .
I've narrowed it down to...
Vandy vape Kylin
Azeroth
Aromamizer plus
Vandy vape triple
Are these as good as advertised and of course if any one has some must have ideas let me know ..also I was intending to buy from gearbest.. I know it's a wait but prices are unbeatable ... Unless there's horror stories about them .. I intend using PayPal in case of no show ..
Thanks

I have the Kylin and its was my first RTA (and only) and I love it! Its super simple to build on even though you cut the legs to length as they go into the base and then vertically up. Extra large glass which is 6ml I believe and great flavour. Only issue I have is a ring of juice or moisture constantly appears between the bottom of the tank and the top of the mod. Thankfully it doesnt ever appear to drip down into the mod via the pin. But yeah, I love it!

No experience with the others.

Im liking VandyVape stuff and am actually waiting for a Pulse BF Squonk kit to be shipped out from Gearbest. Placed my order around a week ago I think. Paid for priority airmail but tracking I viewed stated delivery between mid Feb through mid March. Glad Im in no hurry for it!

They are all great tanks so you'll definitely not be disappointed. The Kylin is definitely up there. Other considerations (bit the ones you've mentioned are likely better):

OBS Engine
Pharaoh
Geekvape Zeus
Wotofo Viper
Envii Artisan
Goblin
CoilArt GTA
troll and the Taifun GT3

Go on... You know you want to order them all :). Btw, I purchased an ammit single coil RTA recently and it's really surprised me. It's as good flavour wise as some of those tanks I've mentioned. I like it because it's single coil with the performance of a dual coil RTA, super easy to build on with large juice ports. No leaking as of yet and very well priced.

I've heard bad reports about gearbest. I think fasttech gets a better rep - at least, that's were I get my stuff from. Took 3 weeks to take delivery of 5 tanks but worth it. Double check what you're ordering and make sure the item title is labelled "authentic" otherwise it's likely a clone.

Good luck m8

Azeroth and Triple 28 are not dual coil. They're triple. If you've never had a dual coil tank I would not be jumping in feet first with triple coil tanks. I've got them both and the Triple 28 especially can be very finicky with it's wicking.

The top flavour dual coil tanks IMHO are the Kylin, Kensei and the Manta.

I was toying with idea of triple so put those two in ..but after looking at you tube I think I have to agree .. they look like beasts [emoji23][emoji23] so I'll be giving them a miss .

Just to update ..in the end I went for the kaees Solomon dual coil.. not a well advertised tank . But I watched some YouTube video and was impressed . I received this morning wicked it ( no leaks so far) and wow .. I was using the wotofo serpent smm single coil which is rated well for flavour.... But this kaees knocks it out of the park ...good clouds too .. if anyone was wondering about it I would highly recommend .

Ive hovered over the Solomon for a long time as it ticks all the right boxes for me.
Just not heard alot about it and as there are so many good ones out now just not pulled the plug yet and got one.
Would be interesed to hear how it holds up.

I was going for the vandy vape when I came across this . All the usual reviewers were raving over the flavour , so I can't understand why it's drifted under the radar .. easy to build on even for a newbie to rta . The flavour is really good with air flow full open and with airflow half shut it becomes proper intense ... I'll pop a note on in a few weeks to let you know how it beds in

I've eyed it up more than once as well. Been put off a bit as the quality in the images I've seen doesn't look that great. I've heard repeatedly the flavour is great and judging by the design I expect it to be very similar to the CP but the images I've seen just make it look low quality. But images can be deceptive. Be very interested to see what it looks like in a home setting if you wouldn't mind posting a pic or two when you have a spare min.

Back
Top Bottom