What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Which Coil?

L&L2021

Hi, can anyone tell me if I can use a 0.7 coil with nautilus aspire tank and a aegis mini mod??

Yes. No reason why you can't as long as its the nautilus coil with one of the nautilus tsnks. The mod is just supplying the power and the aegis mini goes well above the wattage you need for the 0.7 tank and is adjustable so perfectly fine to use.

There's no reason why you can't. The 0.7 Nautilus coil is recommended up to 23w and the Aegis will fire up to 80w, the dimensions look fine too so as long as you set it right it will be fine.
Also, welcome to the planet!!

There's no reason why you can't. The 0.7 Nautilus coil is recommended up to 23w and the Aegis will fire up to 80w, the dimensions look fine too so as long as you set it right it will be fine.
Thanks very much for the welcome, I've been using 1.6 coil I think and feel I could do with a bit stronger so I'm assuming the lower coil will do,
Thanks very much for your reply, I'm assuming that would be a stronger vape with lower resistance then.
Hi, can anyone tell me if I can use a 0.7 coil with nautilus aspire tank and a aegis mini mod??

I have the aspire nautilus gt tank with a geek aegis mini mod,its a good set up,shame that the .7 coils are letting the tank down.i found the coils produce hardly any flavour after 2 days with 70vg juice,however they seem better with 50vg.In future I'll be buying 1.8 aio coils for my tank.

Thanks very much for the welcome, I've been using 1.6 coil I think and feel I could do with a bit stronger so I'm assuming the lower coil will do,

Thanks very much for your reply, I'm assuming that would be a stronger vape with lower resistance then.

It really depends what you mean by stronger, do you mean nic strength? Throat hit? The lower the resistance will normally mean you can push the wattage higher, which is the case here. The 1.6 will normally go up to about 14w and the 0.7 to 23w. Also depends on whether you are wanting MTL or restricted DTL.

Back
Top Bottom