What's new

Where do I send bad e-juice to get tested?

bit far reporting them to mrha isnt it? jeez if I reported every shit juice I've tried I'd still be writing now

maybe fire them off another email a decent company would want to check it with own batch tests to see if theres an issue, maybe claim through paypal if you're are that dissatisfied with it , you seem to have bought from them before and be happy with it , give them another chance to sort it for you

I was going to agree with the last post, but then I discovered it’s made by Totally Wicked.

I’m now happy to pay for the stamp you use to report them.

It's switz mixed fruit 10mg (which is right) . It's always been good until now. I feel like they have fucked up a batch knowingly and are still selling it. Can anyone suggest a decent shop/site where I can get a tasty 10mg fruity juice? No governing body to test juices like this needs to be made imo, I honestly think this stuff is dangerous...
all you need can be found here and all tried and tested POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

drip drop who posted the mhra link above do some great shortfill 100ml for £10 but also their tested range for £2 each. also discount code on here.

edit

totally twatted, report the fekkers :D

bit far reporting them to mrha isnt it? jeez if I reported every shit juice I've tried I'd still be writing now

maybe fire them off another email a decent company would want to check it with own batch tests to see if theres an issue, maybe claim through paypal if you're are that dissatisfied with it , you seem to have bought from them before and be happy with it , give them another chance to sort it for you
They are still selling it. All my bottles have the same doms and they should be checking there stock that we're made on the same date imo. I told them there's a problem and they choose to say its me, not the juice. If the juice is clean they won't have a problem. This body is here for this reason.

What's the deal with these guys?
Can’t say, they are a litigious bunch.

But I can say that this forum would not have existed without them and that I’m not a fan of the Croppers. I’m guessing Googling their name and the name of another UK Vapers forum might enlighten you.

oh its TW liquid , bloody hell, people actually vape that ? combo of bad liquid and bad taste then lol

Can’t say, they are a litigious bunch.

But I can say that this forum would not have existed without them and that I’m not a fan of the Croppers. I’m guessing Googling their name and the name of another UK Vapers forum might enlighten you.
Important point to note:

If you do google this, DO NOT DISCUSS THIS ON THE FORUM. Like, at all.

Back
Top Bottom