What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where do I go now?

LazzurusMan

So, I have a nice little mod, does everything I want/need, but my tank definitely needs replacing. I'm using a koopor 200+ with the Smok V8 baby tank from the V8 baby stick. How do people rate the TFV12 from Smok?

hi its pretty much the same as the big baby beast but you do have the option of using a single or duel coil but there is a lot other very good tanks out there but for bigger tanks you may need to look at buying from china take a look at fasttech they have a good range of tanks if you do buy from them remember to use express post for about a pound or two more and you should be with you in about a week hope that this helps you out a bit............

The TFV12 is a rather extreme big bugger.

I have one tucked away but very rarely use it. As a day to day vaping tank, it's too much. Needs 120W+ and will drain a full tank wayyyy to quickly.

It's nice to have one, but you will need another tank to run aswell as the beast gets tiresome quickly, well for me anyway.

Well a friend has a clieto I can apparently have, not looked into them much. Had bad experience with an aspire stick.

Well a friend has a clieto I can apparently have, not looked into them much. Had bad experience with an aspire stick.

Never owned a Cleito but from what I've seen they are considered a good all round tank. I'd happily use one day to day.

I have the Koopor plus mod. It's been pretty good actually and I use it for work every day. The OBS Nano sits on top it and suit's me great with my ADV in it. It's an rta though so don't know if that's what you want. I also use a Cleito from time to time and quite like them but some say the coils don't last long. I can't really comment on that as I don't use it continuously. I've found it to give pretty good flavour especially with fruits using the 0.4 coil at 48 watts.

I use a Cleito every day, it's my out and about tank. I use the rta deck and fatboy glass, so can't comment on the stock coils, but love the flavour.

Got two cleito's; one standard coils and the other runs the RTA deck. No complaints, no issues.

So I got the lieto with the fatboy glass, I was just wondering what the difference between the clieto and 120 is, if much.

Different coils. The 120 coils are designed for using with more power than the standard Cleito coils.

Back
Top Bottom