What's new

Where am I going wrong?

@Rordog17 I think you need to be really careful with the languange you use in your posts as many of the words you are using are part of the Vaping venacular, and have a specific meaning in this contects. As others have pointed out @nwhornet and @Jackymax hit has a specific meaning in the context of vaping. You have said this is not what you mean, yet you continue to use the term incorrectly. If you persist in using terms incorrectly, even after others have pointed it out, nobody will ever understand what you are trying to say.

@Rordog17 - https://www.fasttech.com/products/3...kindbright-reload-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank for example or https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10018387/6578001-authentic-steam-crave-aromamizer-plus-rdta

More the kindae thing you're after. Put the avocado up for sale as it isnae the thing that is going to give you your required 'hit'.
For sure the Plus will take your big coils and will keep you amused for ages.

But, before you go buying any more new kit, can you watch a few youtube reviews first. That way y'll get an idea of what the kit can do, what kind of builds can go into it and from that see if it fits your needs.

Ive tried high nic in low wattage mods & find it really harsh. I did just think bigger coils meant bigger wattage but why is this one hitting like that at 55w :s

You shouldn't have higher than 6mg strength for DTL or it will be harsh on your throat.

I guess hit is somewhat of a broad term & is subjective. I'm just trying to replicate what I've experienced but with rebuildables. I'm not disregarding help, as said its apppriciated & I'm taking it all onboard I've just found that higher nic isn't what I'm missing.

As surely high mg nic & low nic & high wattage / larger builds both lead to different kinds of harder 'hit'. The aromamizers seem to be well regarded, might have to give that a pop..... Just had a look at this coilology multipack & it says the coils are 3mm. Does anyone use a larger diameter than this?

It’s best to make your own coils, prebuilt manufactured ones are more hassle than they’re worth and cost more than rolls of wire.

The solution is simple, go buy the tank your friend had that you enjoyed. It's still no clearer what your issue is, other than you're not getting on with the tank you bought.

Back
Top Bottom