What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

what was the lowest nic mg strength you needed to quit?

Started on 24 then worked my way down to 3 with the change to sub ohm and rda's being a great help

started on 16mg , 2 weeks later dropped to 10 then quickly down to 6 . Stayed at 6 for about a year then was switching between 6 and 3 till about 7 months ago when I realised I was never addicted to nicotine I was addicted to smoking ;) I'm now nic free but I still like my vape :)

Hi i started on 12mg mouth to lung vaping and im still vaping 12mg. However when i sub ohm im vaping 6mg. I vape both throughout the day depending on the place/ situation im in. Was my 3 year anniversary yesterday.

Started at 24mg but quickly went down to 12mg now stuck on 9mg and can't seem to go any lower, mind you I am not that bothered it's still better than fags!

Started on 24mg found it didnt quite hit the mark.Upped to 36mg. Worked a treat. back to 24mg after 6 months or so. discovered mods now at 6mg. Happy to stay here.

I started on 18mg and now vape either 3mg or 6mg depending on the e-liquid I buy. I found the transition really easy and I am currently a very happy vaper :)

Went fron 20 a day to 6mg on a Sub ohm tank, pretty much dropped to 3mg within a week as the throat hit was to much for me. Now 6 months later I’m mixing my own stuff with no nic. Still got about 100ml at 3% in different flavours that I will finish off. But in general I feel fine with vaping at 0, although I do go through an extra 2-3ml a day.

Well chaps,
I couldn't do zero yet but am currently vaping 0.75% and will do this for a few weeks to a month before trying zero again.
Like I said I have zero willpower so am making it as easy for myself as I can.
The main thing though for all of us is to be off the cig's

I started off on 18 and then quickly dropped to 12.. that was still on and off cigs for about a year then when I got my first sub ohm device I dropped to 6 which was still too much for a sub ohm.. so I dropped to 3...

Started mixing juice a couple of months ago and now I mix at 2-3mg depending on mood

Back
Top Bottom