What's new

what was the lowest nic mg strength you needed to quit?

You can still mix your juice down a bit to keep stepping down til you are comfortably on zero mg nic. Vape at zero til you find you no longer are tooting that often, then let yourself naturally fade off from vaping if that is what you are looking to do.

Worst thing you could do is drop to zero and find yourself hitting higher mg again as you dropped too soon.

Also it isnt just willpower, it is also wanting to. No point forcing yourself to zero if you dont want to.

Thanks,I'm hoping to gradually fade off vaping.
Have dropped too soon before aswell when dropping to 1.5mg from 3mg I ended up going back to 3mg twice but have been on the 1.5mg for around a month now and it now feels strong enough although I hardly vape much now.
I was hoping to be completely be off cigs and vaping in the summer as that would have been exactly a year to quit,I think I have been trying to rush myself a bit lately though due to missing my target but it will happen in good time I guess.
I should perhaps change my target to new year.

Used to smoke just short of 100g of baccie a week and quit with a ego and 12mg dekang juice after somewhere near 6 months dropped to 8mg juice and better tanks (kayfun) stuck with that for about 3 months then moved onto 3mg and RDA's and mechs for about 3 month then got into diy and dropped to 1mg and been there for the last 5 or so years but used a mixture of mechs and regulated and tried to get back into tanks (and failed I'm a dripping junkie) and will never stop the 1mg cos I love it too much and I own 12 litres of 72mg nic which would be a waste if I quit the nic [emoji23]
You could always flog it, though!

eta: the 12l of 72mg nic, I mean.

I used 24mg to cut right down to one or two fags a day, over a month or so. Using old style ce4s and aspire ets. Then got an i stick pico kit and switched to 7.2 (was mixing by then). Went through a phase of 3.6, vaping crown tanks and an avocado but then back to 7.2 as I've gradually grown to prefer mtl tanks and lower power. I probably am still using less nic since I increased but to be honest I'm not bothered about absorbing nic, I like it. I have no plan to reduce nic or stop vaping.

I used to go through 25g of drum gold a day for an undisclosed number of decades. Quit on 6mg which I am still on, was quite surprised how effective and swift the transition was....

...suddenly have a very strong urge for a vape now though. All that nic talk...

Smoked 80 a day. Switched to a pipe. Then switched to a Ce4(?) @ 18mg. Then switched to a dual-coil Pro-tank. Stayed at 18mg for a bit then went up to 24mg.

Dropped back down to 18mg then went sub-ohm RTA with a Lemo2, dropped to 12mg.

Which ages later is where I still am. On Serpent Mini 25's at about 0.38 ohms.

I'm happy here (although juice I want is becoming increasingly difficult to source!).

I started with 18mg, quit with 24mg. Been vaping about 3 years and happily stuck at 9mg. I use several Engine Nanos, a SMM, and an Asvape Cobra. I have no intentions of trying to quit. I simply love to vape.:)2

Like many before the sub ohm boom, started and switched on the ego-ce5 at 18mg. This quickly went up to 36mg to help me stay off the smokes. After doing mechs etc. currently down to 3mg on a sub tank. Four years and two months to get to this point. The reason for the time frame, is that, although I have targets to aim at, there is no I must do it by date.
As with many, the long term goal is to give it all up. But the overriding priority is to stay off the smokes. That was 35-40 a day for me, for 37 years.
So if I ever react the next goal, 0mg, all well and good. If I don't, and don't have another fag either, I still win.

i started with 12mg then after a few weeks went done to 6mg then the week after that went to my local vape shop to get my fav juice and they only had 12mg or 0mg so did not want to go back to 12mg so went for the 0mg and have been using 0mg ever since that was about 2 years ago now..........

Back
Top Bottom