What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What to do with EJuice that you hate

I found that the simplest thing to do, was to just give 'em away on here. When i first started vaping last March..i bought up any good juice deals going at the time...and most turned out not to be kind of flavours i liked...so i finally got 'em all out and did a series of giveaways on here last November, problem solved!

It's not that i've lost out on the intial expense of buying them, cos i've won a few giveaways too..so kinda balances out in the long run.

Failing that....mix 'em with menthols..and vape 'em when ya got a cold!

Last edited:
Plonk it on a shelf and try it again when you're desperate, and potentially when your tastebuds have changed (if you're still in the stages of regaining your tastebuds from being off smokes).

Some juices never get better, others you might be surprised what leaving it on a shelf(or in drawer) for a few months does to it.

I don't throw any juice away, the only juice i'd never touch again is one "a friend" brought over and we both agreed it was like cat piss, it was like having liquid ass for a juice, in smell and experience, you'd never subject anyone to that if you liked them.

Been in this position before and ended up just throwing it away, really nothing else to do with it other then vape it which is pointless if you don't like it.

Being around it was the experience mate, i'm gagging just thinking about it.

Missed opportunity to label it up as big cloud brexit juice, because something will definitely brexit from you from after vapiing some.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom