What's new

What to do with EJuice that you hate

Herman

Initiate
Is there anything you can do with it, except throwing it away? I thought I would just keep them in case I ever run out of eliquid, it would be better than having nothing, but I already have way too many bottles that I will realistically never vape.
Is there a way to sel it or even give it away for free on some site? Can it be used to mix some better flavours or something?

This morning whilst sorting out my vape cupboard i came across some old 12mg bottles, as i've been on 3mg for a long time now i decided it was time to send it down the sink, so washed out the bottles ready to receive my diy mixes, these were 30ml bottles so you can guess how old they were, choice is your's buddy in my case i don't know anyone who would vape it.

You can use it to mix with other juice
You can give it away on here if criteria’s are met..
Donate to a friend
Do swaps
Bin it.

... it would be better than having nothing ...
You reckon? :)

I DIY so I'm never in a position of having no juice to hand, however, I once had my rucksack nicked in Barcelona which, amongst other things had all my juice and spare gear in. I only had the mod and atty which were in my hand. Fortunately I could borrow a phone charger to keep a charge. As it was a bank holiday there were no vape stores open so I had to buy some manky shite fluid from a tobacconist.

It was gobbing, I was almost puking with each tug. I went to a chemist and bought some VG, diluted the flavour and the nicotine strength, and that made it just about bearable for the rest of the weekend. Harsh lesson learned.

Last edited:
Give it away to people you don't like or what i like to do is keep them in my car and throw them at annoying cyclists

Went through a time where I wanted to try as many different juices as possible and ended up with a unholy amount of practically full bottles sitting in the bottom of my vape drawer. Ended up chucking them as no one else I know vapes.

I am now happy in the knowledge that I don't like change and now stick to 3 or 4 juices that I like.

Went through a time where I wanted to try as many different juices as possible and ended up with a unholy amount of practically full bottles sitting in the bottom of my vape drawer. Ended up chucking them as no one else I know vapes.

I am now happy in the knowledge that I don't like change and now stick to 3 or 4 juices that I like.

You sound fussy like me. What juices do you vape m8?

You sound fussy like me. What juices do you vape m8?

I am a bit! In no order of preference, Punk U Grapade, Dr. Frost Candy Cane Original, Anarchist Pink Lemonade, Strapped Red and Unruly Strawberry Gummies.

Back
Top Bottom