What's new

What the hell is a CS micro tank?!

vapellie

Achiever
So, with xmas on its way, I just ordered my friend this, after it appeared somewhere else on the forum:

E-cig Starter Kit | Curve 2 Mini | 20W

She started vaping in the summer on the standard pen style starter kit but she's slipped back into smoking ciggies. She's had a horrible year, she's broke, and she'd never venture into anything remotely "moddy" or anything more technical but I'm praying she's gonna love this, as it's not chunky but will give her more of a "hit" than the pens are able to deliver.

But I was not sure about the tank - a CS micro? Seems the only place to get replacement coils is pretty much totallywicked, and they aren't cheap - 2 coils for £5. It's not a dealbreaker, but of course I started googling and I can't find a damn thing about this tank!

Anyone any ideas or any experiences with it? Any idea about the coils, etc? I've gotta make it super simple for her, and ideally as cost effective as possible.

So, with xmas on its way, I just ordered my friend this, after it appeared somewhere else on the forum:

E-cig Starter Kit | Curve 2 Mini | 20W

She started vaping in the summer on the standard pen style starter kit but she's slipped back into smoking ciggies. She's had a horrible year, she's broke, and she'd never venture into anything remotely "moddy" or anything more technical but I'm praying she's gonna love this, as it's not chunky but will give her more of a "hit" than the pens are able to deliver.

But I was not sure about the tank - a CS micro? Seems the only place to get replacement coils is pretty much totallywicked, and they aren't cheap - 2 coils for £5. It's not a dealbreaker, but of course I started googling and I can't find a damn thing about this tank!

Anyone any ideas or any experiences with it? Any idea about the coils, etc? I've gotta make it super simple for her, and ideally as cost effective as possible.

it is a re brand of the Eleaf GS tank iSmoka/Eleaf electronic cigarette » GS-Tank Atomizer

:thankssign::thankssign::thankssign:

Thanks sir_puffalot !

But it seems different - TW specs say 2ml but eleaf say 3ml

Do you think they take the same coils? Very hard to tell from the pics.

I don't really get the whole re-branding thing, I mean the curve mini 2 is blatantly an iStick mini but with 20W instead of 10W, but eLeaf don't sell the 20W version themselves... So makes sense the tank is also eleaf but again... can't seem to find this exact tank!

:thankssign::thankssign::thankssign:

Thanks sir_puffalot !

But it seems different - TW specs say 2ml but eleaf say 3ml

Do you think they take the same coils? Very hard to tell from the pics.

I don't really get the whole re-branding thing, I mean the curve mini 2 is blatantly an iStick mini but with 20W instead of 10W, but eLeaf don't sell the 20W version themselves... So makes sense the tank is also eleaf but again... can't seem to find this exact tank!

i had the cs air tank with my curve 20w and it was the same as the gs air. im thinking whats on the eleaf site is new version of the cs micro as the tc40 was not out when i got mine. tiavapes did a review of the tank a while back on you tube.

i had the cs air tank with my curve 20w and it was the same as the gs air. im thinking whats on the eleaf site is new version of the cs micro as the tc40 was not out when i got mine. tiavapes did a review of the tank a while back on you tube.

Yeah, I found her review, and have to embarrassingly confess that my reaction was probably as girly as hers, maybe more! Her review was for the 10W version, and that put me off a little as I tend to go between 10-12, and that held me back from buying it for myself. But when the 20W emerged, I thought I'll order it for my friend, she how she gets on with it and maybe put it on my xmas list!

Thanks for your help, have told her to keep me updated, so will find out more when she gets it. Ordered her the coils from TW to keep her going anyway, so will see what turns up!

Yeah, I found her review, and have to embarrassingly confess that my reaction was probably as girly as hers, maybe more! Her review was for the 10W version, and that put me off a little as I tend to go between 10-12, and that held me back from buying it for myself. But when the 20W emerged, I thought I'll order it for my friend, she how she gets on with it and maybe put it on my xmas list!

Thanks for your help, have told her to keep me updated, so will find out more when she gets it. Ordered her the coils from TW to keep her going anyway, so will see what turns up!

no problem, i hope it works for your friend :)

Just so you know, that version from TW has no airflow control, it is supposedly the GS AIR MS rebranded but the original has a proper airflow control dial on the bottom whereas the TW has two big slots instead, I had to tape mine up with sellotape to shut the airflow down so unless she likes sucking up fresh air, buy her a reel of tape as well :p:D

Edited to add it isn't the rebranded GS Air, it is definitely the rebranded GS AIR MS, I have all the tanks and this one is def the MS version without the actual control in the airflow bit.

Last edited:
ive got 3 of the cs micro tank & have a couple of gs air tanks the cs i think looks quite neat & i dont find it to airy, as for coils i get mine from aliexpress £20 notes for 20 coils i aint grumbling lol

Back
Top Bottom