What's new

What strength is my liquid?

Kevstar

Staff member
Hi guys.

I have been vaping for around a year and I have stopped smoking for around 6 months. I have been buying my liquid from eBay.

The liquid I have been buying is 100 ml and a strength of 6 mg.

Now, the thing is I have been putting two 10 ml 18mg nicshots (That are provided) into my 100 ml liquid to make what I though was 6 mg nicotine.

After doing a bit of research it turns out that 2 18mg nicshots in a hundred ml liquid makes 3 mg strenght liquid?

Can some one tell me my strength please?

Thanks in advance, Kev

Hi Kev you are indeed correct 10ml of 18mg nic mixed with 50ml of flavoured juice makes 60ml at 3mg so your 100ml and 2 shots makes 3mg also [emoji5]

Hi Kev you are indeed correct 10ml of 18mg nic mixed with 50ml of flavoured juice makes 60ml at 3mg so your 100ml and 2 shots makes 3mg also [emoji5]

Thanks Matty, that's that sorted then:)

It turns out that I've been paying for 6 mg liquid and only getting 3 mg for the past 6 months. I wanted to cut down to 3 mg but it turns out I already have!

Kev

Thanks Matty, that's that sorted then:)

It turns out that I've been paying for 6 mg liquid and only getting 3 mg for the past 6 months. I wanted to cut down to 3 mg but it turns out I already have!

Kev

Lol. If the 3 is working for you then keep at it mate.

Hi guys.

I have been vaping for around a year and I have stopped smoking for around 6 months. I have been buying my liquid from eBay.

The liquid I have been buying is 100 ml and a strength of 6 mg.

Now, the thing is I have been putting two 10 ml 18mg nicshots (That are provided) into my 100 ml liquid to make what I though was 6 mg nicotine.

After doing a bit of research it turns out that 2 18mg nicshots in a hundred ml liquid makes 3 mg strenght liquid?

Can some one tell me my strength please?

Thanks in advance, Kev
If you are adding 20ml of 18mg nic to 100ml of juice, then it's a 3
If your total is 100ml including the nic shots, then it's 3.6

Either way it's less than you wanted and your choices are;
A) Settle for the lower nic strength
B) Use more nic shots and live with fact that the flavour will be diluted.
C) Banish Parliament, replace them with people who aren't jealous and pissed off about losing the tobacco revenue and will tear up the vindictive TPD. :)

Put a compliant in with eBay. I would also avoid buying juices from whoever you bought them from as they clearly have no idea what they are doing so it makes you wonder where it is made too

It makes me wonder how I'm the only person who buys of him has only figured this out, the reason I chose this seller was that he has sold thousands and has great feedback.

Kind off makes you wonder, doesn't it!

Back
Top Bottom