What's new

what Mod

SPEng

Hi, ive been vaping for 6 months or so and use a MTL device - Innokin zlide / adept, im looking at buying the Ares 2 RTA MTL tank but i want to purchase a new Mod, sooo much choice out there..does anyone have any reccomendations please

Hi, ive been vaping for 6 months or so and use a MTL device - Innokin zlide / adept, im looking at buying the Ares 2 RTA MTL tank but i want to purchase a new Mod, sooo much choice out there..does anyone have any reccomendations please
Hello there, a bit more info would be useful and help give better advice. Do you want internal or external battery? What's your budget? Are there any you've seen you like the look of?

I bought the vaporesso gen on the back of a lot of good feedback and I've not been disappointed. Its a 2 battery mod but there's also a nano version with an internal battery.

The Cthulhu Hastur 88w mod takes a single battery and looks really nice too. The spec says it is 24mm so i presume it will take a full sized Ares.

is your Ares a 22mm (TPD) or 24mm version?

Hello there, a bit more info would be useful and help give better advice. Do you want internal or external battery? What's your budget? Are there any you've seen you like the look of?

Im open to either internal / external battery and budget is good, ive looked mostly though reviews Vaporesso Gen / swag / Geekvape Aegis but i think these might be overkill for what i need not sure though

I bought the vaporesso gen on the back of a lot of good feedback and I've not been disappointed. Its a 2 battery mod but there's also a nano version with an internal battery.

The Cthulhu Hastur 88w mod takes a single battery and looks really nice too. The spec says it is 24mm so i presume it will take a full sized Ares.

is your Ares a 22mm (TPD) or 24mm version?

thanks for reply, I was looking at the vaporesso gen has good reviews, would be 22mm

FWIW i would go with something that has a removable battery. The gen is relatively big as it has 2, but then it lasts for ages, particularly with an mtl tank like the ares.

I tend to use mine at work and despite chain vaping, the batts last a couple of days or longer.

if you don't mind charging by USB, the target mini is also quite nice. it's tiny and easy to carry about, but it will fit a 22 tank and the lastest version has a 2000mAh internal battery, which is impressive for the size.

FWIW i would go with something that has a removable battery. The gen is relatively big as it has 2, but then it lasts for ages, particularly with an mtl tank like the ares.

I tend to use mine at work and despite chain vaping, the batts last a couple of days or longer.

if you don't mind charging by USB, the target mini is also quite nice. it's tiny and easy to carry about, but it will fit a 22 tank and the lastest version has a 2000mAh internal battery, which is impressive for the size.

yep i think im going to go with the Gen was one i was looking at, like you i use it at work and also a bit of a chain vaper

Back
Top Bottom