What's new

What kanthan wire to buy........

Always been a tank guy just suits me better but yet I’m still tempted :)

Nice neat work @Nathan Vapes - you must be chuffed! :2thumbsup:
Thank you so much, easier than I thought it would be..........just been looking at trying some fused claptons next.

So question to @Smut @nwhornet and anybody that can answer can I make fused claptons with a ni80 26g core with ni80 34/35g wrap from @stealthvape

And 22/23g ni80 core with 25g brochrome ni80 flat wire wrapped to make fused claptons?

Always been a tank guy just suits me better but yet I’m still tempted :)
Do both I use my prince tank for work just bought tha RBA for it to build on that made a massive difference tight to build on though going to build some of my own coils for it tomorrow :14: then stick the dead rabbit on when I get home :22:

Basically you let him know what resistance you like, power you use & what attie you're using & he'll recommend a set. For your DR they'd be ideal as @Nathan Vapes has found out. Check what he got & if they're what you want drop @Smut a pm & sit back & wait.
But I don't know that stuff like preferred resistance and power etc! And all @Nathan Vapes following posts are talking about metals guages and claptons fused dual single panic panic panic!!

Back
Top Bottom