What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What is the best wattage for 70vg Juice?

ActionDan

Initiate
Hi,

I am using the aspire revvo tank with the 0.1 coils which is a recommended output of 80-85 watts.

What juice should I be using with this? I’ve been using 70/30 vg/pg at 80w but is the wattage too high for this kind of liquid? Do I need more VG for 80w? It tastes ok as it is but I don’t want to be over doing it.

Thanks

Use whatever wattage tastes good pal, start low and gradually increase. The recommended wattages ain't always right. What tastes good to you might not to me and vice versa. It's all down to personal preference :)

It entirely depends on what you are vaping.
On my Cleito 120 a satisfying vape is around 120watts, but with my Smok X-Alien a satisfying vape is 55watts

As mentioned by @Screwball, the wattage range doesn't have a huge amount of correlation to the liquid viscosity. The wattage range given on any coil is merely a range at which the manufacturer believes that coil will be operating at its best. Similarly, running it above its maximum stated level can significantly reduce coil life.

The only relation wattage has to juice and flavour is the different notes within a juice that certain temperatures will bring out different notes within the juice (I say temperatures because the more watts you're pushing through a coil, the hotter it's going to be).

TL;DR: Adjust the wattage to what tastes best to you, that's where you should be running any given coil with any given flavour or VG percentage.

Thanks for the replies, I’ll continue as I am then
Also would you say 3mg nic is ok at 80w too?

Back
Top Bottom