What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

what is the best RDA

could always go with the "variant" rda was kind of the updated drop, really flew under the radar that one

I'm sure that would be an option for anyone who can't buy a Drop, personally, I think I've got enough, LOL

On the single coiler front, I'm very pleased with the performance of the Mjolnir.

Still the Kennedy 25 for me. I’ve tried many others but always seem to come back to the Kennedy

For me it has to be the Soul RDA ... sent to me by @Rob ... it gets a lot of use :D

StTFJDx.jpg

for a simple starting point have you looked at the wasp nano RDA? it can be found for £10 - £13

Hi I would suggest the criteria you use to decide if an atty is for you include:

1) build deck, is it easy to build on and is there ample room for any coils you might use (easy to use screws tiny hex lugs are a pita and i would avoid terminal posts with dead ends that dont provide for threading coil legs through)
2) air flow, can it be tuned to provide the flow that suits your vape preferences and is the flow entering low enough to pick up the vapour
3) looks, is a good fit on your mod and the look appealing to you..

personally i like gold plated decks and dripper bodies with room for large nickel TC coils and nice fat wicks to soak up lots of juice..
49720994686_f32306196b_z.jpg

2iKF6t5

on the left a PITA to build on deck tiny securing lugs with dead end leg holes on the right an easy deck to build on easy to find large slotted screws.......

visit your favorite far east supplier of clones and search the options starting with the cheapest and see what appeals spend $5-7 on a couple of different styles and if you buy a duffer no big loss..

hope thats useful

Back
Top Bottom