What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What flavours do you dislike or even hate?

Licorice. Tried 3 different one today and they were all horrible! Why do so many people like it? This coming from actual black Licorice lover, so it's not the strange taste that I hate. They all smelled nice but there's just some terrible wet sock aftertaste that makes me want to puke.

I liked Grizwalds Black Cat it's a tobacco and licorice, but subtle on the latter. And I'm not a licorice fan.

I liked Grizwalds Black Cat it's a tobacco and licorice, but subtle on the latter. And I'm not a licorice fan.

I have 3x tobacco and licorice bottles on the way from onepoundeliquid (ordered when I still thought I'd like licorice...), maybe it will be better. I might just mix the old ones with more base liquid and some fruit flavour to dilute it abit

My current favourite is suicide bunnies Mothers Milk,also i like a bit of menthol so Digbys Moiras mix does it for me.

Back
Top Bottom