What's new

What flavours do you dislike or even hate?

Dislike tobacco flavours. Not ventured outside of fruit flavoured ones really. Some sherbet do taste soapy D: xxx

It's not the cinnamon that taints certain juices for me - finally figured that it's biscuit flavour
Tastes of dog's feet

I hate every tobacco flavour I've tried and not a big fan of anything creamy or caramel flavoured either.

Bubblegum or "Hubba Bubba" flavour from Big Juice. I got it when first started vaping and had high hopes but it was/is absolutely FOUL. Taught me to steer clear clear of the candy based ones, at least those at the cheaper end of the market.

so far, I hate Hangsen's fruit flavors...

but then again, my first juice order consisted of one 30ml bottle of premium juice that cost 24eur and a 5-pack of 10ml hangsen fruit flavors for 10eur total. Maybe the premium one ruined cheap ones for me forever. I can't afford to buy premium ones all the time so I'm about to start DIY. Also ordered 17 bottles of 1poundeliquid so I hope those are much better than hangsen. None of that china stuff for me anymore.

Latest hate minions blood (pimpmyvapes) makes me want to chuck it is like a spicy smell that can't put finger on. Can't even stand anyone else vaping it. Anything custardy,creamy,desserty gives cheesy,vomit aftertaste.

Anything tobacco. Can't find a decent Cherry, Strawberry or Banana.
Mint Choc - now that was a mistake.
Never found a decent coffee either.
Interested in something with a strong flavour but not alcohol, not sure what's out there tbh.
Also - cannot even consider the idea of custard (it's the work of the devil) - wouldn't eat it/ wouldn't vape it.

Licorice. Tried 3 different one today and they were all horrible! Why do so many people like it? This coming from actual black Licorice lover, so it's not the strange taste that I hate. They all smelled nice but there's just some terrible wet sock aftertaste that makes me want to puke.

Red bull, menthol and tobacco flavours……uck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom