What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What flavours do you dislike or even hate?

I've noticed that I've been getting tired of any flavour..
So I'm going to try pure VG as it's nice and sweet by itself.

I also didn't like the weed flavors (so far)
I am enjoying RootBeer and DrPepper flavors right now.
Been meaning to try a black licorice flavor.
I had a terrible experience with a popcorn flavor. One drop of that stuff on anything, including your mod, would make everything taste like popcorn.... Everything.
I practically had to burn some of my personal belongings and a few atomizers in a fire pit, in order to rid myself of the "forever popcorn" life.

Battey Grenadier

Can't get on with RY4

Thought I'd love it after reading some reviews but can't stand it :(

And i I think it was Dekang Grape that gave me serious heart burn! Tasted nice though so being a dick I tried it again next day and it put me back on my arse!

Last edited:
Hate tobacco flavour ones

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Tried a few to try and get that lovely pipe tobacco taste (Amphora for me:) ) They've all gone in the bin!

Took me a few weeks but realised I'm better off sticking to fruity flavours or cheesecake/custard types. Still love menthol flavours but now mixing with some Dark Star bottles to see how they go. Finding them a bit bland on their own :( But fruits of the forest mixed with a couple drops of ice mint/menthol is very nice :)

I find most tobacco flavours unpleasant bit the worst for me was a cappuccino flavour.... disgusting

Sent from my LG-P880 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Anything aniseed with the exception of blackpowder, citrus or berry

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Dekang cheese cake made me gag, although not too bad added to vanilla sparingly. Most blueberries I've tried taste like arse apart from one, although tastes nothing like blueberry :) I made myself a creamy chocolate orange the other day and the house still stinks of it, I used way too much chocolate, it was vile. I'm so fussy though, out of about 30 differant liquids I've tried I've only found 4 I like.. TW Blueberry, Vamp vape banana boat, strawberry milk shake (tastes just like nesquick) and home made menthol (crystols)

I got a couple of bottles of cheesecake concentrate from 28vapes closing down sale.
Can't get on with anything I've used it with. Just makes everything taste of puke.
Also had issues with a couple of recent pre-mix acquisitions that include cinnamon. Funny, cos not had this problem with my homemade with cinnamon

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom