What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What flavours do you dislike or even hate?

jinnx

Postman
I saw the thread on favourite flavours but not one for the opposite (disclaimer: did do a search but may have worded it differently, so feel free to move this if I just missed it).

So, I wondered which flavours have you bought or tried that you really disliked? So far I've tried the Tutti Frutti and disliked it. It seemed to taste of perfume(!) not sure if it's a brand thing and I might like it by other company, although I bought a few liquids at the same time in the same brand and liked others...

I also tried apple pie because I was after apple a few weeks ago and they'd run out so I got that to try instead. I really dislike that one, although the Ball and Chain thinks it's ok :hmm:

Those are the only ones so far for me, although I've not tried loads yet, mainly fruity ones and a rum flavour (that was a bit much on it's own, but nice mixed with a fruity one).

I've not tried that. I don't mind it to eat but not sure I'd like it in a vape.

I don't know why but I just can't find a custard I get on with

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Chocolate. Tried a few and they are all, without exception, Godawful. (IMO)

Taste in liquids is all personal preference though. @Vaping50 and @big benson don`t like Caramels whereas I quite like them, especially with a cuppa.

No-ones "right" or "Wrong" we`re all just different. Especially me :grin2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom