What's new

What batteries

greenbrucelee

Achiever
What batteries for a dna250? I usually vape around 20-40w in temp mode usually between 230-270c juice and coil dependent. I have vcta 5a and some 25rs. Are these ok or are there better to get?

They are both ok but with the wattage you vape at you would be better with some Sammy 30Q or VTC6 so you get better battery life [emoji6]

They are both ok but with the wattage you vape at you would be better with some Sammy 30Q or VTC6 so you get better battery life [emoji6]

Thanks.

Sometimes I have a preheat of about 60w would the batteries you mentioned still be ok? If so I will order from fogstar tomorrow along with a six bay charger

Thanks.

Sometimes I have a preheat of about 60w would the batteries you mentioned still be ok? If so I will order from fogstar tomorrow along with a six bay charger
They will be fine mate even if your preheat was 90w and if your going for the queen Aunt 6 bay it needs 2 USB wall adapters at 2amp

Does it not plug into the wall? Normally I mean. I live in a 300 year old house, I can't get double glazing or secondary glazing never mind modern wall sockets thanks to listed status

Last edited:
everything Matty says, although the ones you have are fine of you don't want to buy more.

I also would be happy to charge cells with a DNA mod too, the charging circuitry on DNA boards is very good and you can even monitor them in escribe.

everything Matty says, although the ones you have are fine of you don't want to buy more.

I also would be happy to charge cells with a DNA mod too, the charging circuitry on DNA boards is very good and you can even monitor them in escribe.

I prefer going external just in case.

Does it not plug into the wall? Normally I mean. I live in a 300 year old house, I can't get double glazing or secondary glazing never mind modern wall sockets thanks to listed status
No it's USB only on most of the xtar chargers [emoji20]

Back
Top Bottom