What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What are you guys vaping today?

This morning I started with Hangsen Series 8 Strawnilla 50/50 @12mg in the Original Nautilus, then this afternoon I moved onto Aerovape Coffee Hazelnut Cake 70/30 @ 6mg in the standard Nautilus X, and later I will be vaping VIP Arcadia Gran Reserva Pie Assassin 70/30 @ 6mg in the 4ml Nautilus X.

Beginners, eh? Still working my way through some of my earlier eliquid purchases - i.e. VIP Arcadia and Hangsen Series 8 "premium" juices, but I must say they are both rather good.

Last edited:
Right now it's Liquid State's Apple Butter. I grabbed a bottle solely because of the huge number of positive reviews I've seen. I'm liking it so far, but once I've finished this tankfull (which won't be long), I need to switch to something a little less 'buttery' - as it can get a bit sickly after a while. I've got a shedload of cheapy 10ml bottles of random stuff to choose from - I'll flip a coin or two.

I'm on cotswold vapour custard doughnut in a petri v2 on a petri lite with 22g ni80....

And in 5 mins I'll be on local grown lemon haze in a bong....

And in ten minutes I'll be on the settee......

And I don't think I'll be on the wife tonight.....

My firs time attempt at diy juice - toonz in 18mg 50/50 mix, bit watery, but tastes great, just like shop bought :-)

Back
Top Bottom