What's new

WHAT ACTIVITIES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AT A VAPING EVENT?

Sophie Galaxy

Initiate
I’ve never been to a vaping event. and I want to participate some vaping events. I was a little curious what activities would you like to see at a vaping event? Such as, I hope there will be a free pulmonary physical examination, what about you?

Last edited:
I’ve never been to an offline vaping event. and I want to participate some offline vaping events. I was a little curious what activities would you like to see at a offline vaping event? Such as, I hope there will be a free pulmonary physical examination, what about you?
Curious to what you mean by offline?

I’ve never been to an offline vaping event. and I want to participate some offline vaping events. I was a little curious what activities would you like to see at a offline vaping event? Such as, I hope there will be a free pulmonary physical examination, what about you?

Please only start a single thread and not the same thread on multiple parts of the forum - I have deleted the others
Oh and if you mention moti one more time you will need to apply for vendor status
Thanking you kindly [emoji6]

I mean vaping event :)
:hmm: After careful and deliberated thought.... All the Commonwealth Heads of Government in a Vape Cloud Blowing Competition and Carolina Reaper chilli eating competition! With, the winner judged by the loudest cheering and clapping of the crowd. :)2
Whilst I drink Espolon Tequila.

Having my pulmonary system examined by a clouds bro type meat head wouldn't be the first on my list of stands to visit.
What do they prescribe if they find something wrong?

hamplate-1.png

Back
Top Bottom