What's new

Wanted dead rabbit clone

:yoda:. Clones of the more expensive hard to get hold of atties are worth a punt to see if it's worth chasing an authentic. Anything around £20 or less I'd go authentic every time. I got a Hadaly for around £11 & it's ok but saved me the £75 an authentic would have cost as to me it wasn't right for me.
The Dead Rabbit is still good value at £20 for a genuine one.
Yeah that's my thinking too... now lol :D

@Shetland Sam
Is it possible for you to post a link, all the ones I can see are without markings on the top cap.
Unless it's the way the picture has been taken, to hide all the logos

Thanks

Places like FT are moving towards unbranded clones. Pretty soon all their clones will be unmarked. I believe there's been a law change in China recently.

Places like FT are moving towards unbranded clones. Pretty soon all their clones will be unmarked. I believe there's been a law change in China recently.
America is hammering them for intellectual property theft, so probably trying to be less obvious with hardware lol :D

America is hammering them for intellectual property theft, so probably trying to be less obvious with hardware lol :D
Without a doubt USA / China relations over intellectual property has been the catalyst for the changes. Hard to argue that you don't steal intellectual property whilst pumping out endless blatantly ripped off clones.

Thanks @Shetland Sam

Not logged in lately as have been lurking on my phone so I haven't seen the tag

Will have a look now as I want to see what the hype is all about.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom