What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Want a change

Vapingnewbie

Initiate
Hi guys so I have been using the aegis solo with cerberus tank for a while and to me it's pretty good but can be messy and cant handle long vapes which I do sometimes ..
So I was wondering what options I had to new tanks ..
I want to keep the mod but was looking at the mesh pro or falcon or zeus if they would be any good..
But i dont know anything about rta rda rbta and all that so I'm a bit lost really

Hi there
I've used both falcon and mesh pro. Both are great, the only problem with the mesh pro was the top cap could be abit loose so in your pocket it could come undone, this is a problem they have fixed with the Mpro 2 so that could be another option. The original falcon I've used and its been a favourite of mine for a long time using the M1 coil the flavour is brilliant and they last a long while compared to some other stock coils out there.
Good luck
Sam

Yeah for stock coils the falcon and mesh pro 2 are probably the best around really, the issue you will have is the coils are rated at quite high wattage which your solo will be able to do but your battery won't last very long, depends what wattage you are running them at but 60-80w say on a single 18650 battery ypu will be changing batteries/charging quite often

Yeah I should have said about wattage I havent got an 3experience with the solo mod but the 2 tanks are best ran of a duel battery mod for the longer lasting battery life :)

Yh well I'm using baby beast q2 coils at 40 watt which is less than the rated wattage for them coils ..
and I'm reluctant to change the mod as it's good for me as I work in construction and always dropping it it's pretty robust but I know what u mean

There is a vaporesso tank maybe skrr that can use the Ccell coils and they're used at lower wattage and last a long time and give a decent flavour of them mate

Yh well I'm using baby beast q2 coils at 40 watt which is less than the rated wattage for them coils ..
and I'm reluctant to change the mod as it's good for me as I work in construction and always dropping it it's pretty robust but I know what u mean
Understood, the mod will run at them wattages but you would need some spare charged batteries to get you through the day, dual battery mod would be better or the aegis max which takes a single 21700 battery would last a little longer

But yeah for durability etc the aegis models are very good

Sorry for the late reply..

yh I might look into a bigger mod just money is a bit tight atm with the xmas lockdown coming up but I was looking at the rta side where u build ur own coils..

i was thinking of having a go at it whether it's worth it as i dont like high wattage because of the hot vape it gives off..

Btw I have 3 batterys at all times

Sorry for the late reply..

yh I might look into a bigger mod just money is a bit tight atm with the xmas lockdown coming up but I was looking at the rta side where u build ur own coils..

i was thinking of having a go at it whether it's worth it as i dont like high wattage because of the hot vape it gives off..

Btw I have 3 batterys at all times
Bigger dual battery mod was if you went down the route of the falcon or the mesh pro due to the coils running at high wattages, can be run lower but your mod is fine and getting into rta's is alot cheaper in the long run, others may be able to recommend some rtas for you, I predominantly use wotofo mesh rtas and rdas so not best placed to advise really but there are a few recent rta threads on the forum so should help,

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/201004/

Yh I've seen a few of the aegis solos with zeus x rta and said it's great but very new to me is the rta going to have to research..
Might not be for me but no harm trying

Back
Top Bottom