What's new

Voopoo drag s

Damien Edwards

I have bought a drag s and got a 70-30 fluid with 18mg nicotine. What setting is best for this please?

When you say with 18mg nicotine do you mean it came with a 10ml nic shot that you added to your liquid?
The best setting will depend on the individual as we all like different settings. Start with your watts low and take a draw, turn it up by 5w and try again, keep going until it works for you. As long as you don't exceed the max wattage for the coil you'll be all good and find what works for you.

Hi @Damien Edwards and welcome to the planet.

adding the 18mg nicotine shot to the shortfill bottle will make the final mix 3mg in strength. give it a thorough shake and let it settle. i usually will shake a few times over 24 hours and then use the next day.
the best setting is down to you and depends on the coil you are using.
https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-pods/voopoo/drag-s-kit
looking on here it comes with 2 coils. the 0.2ohm is rated at 40-60watts but it doesnt mean you have to push the coil to the limit.
always a good idea to prime the coil first. drip the juice on all the cotton around the coil. fit in tank and fill up. then start low. i always start at half the wattage im finally going to vape at. so for coils i vape at 50watts i will start on 25watts and take a few small puffs. then turn up a few watts after each puff until you reach your sweet spot. some of my coils are rated 80-100w but i much prefer them at 45-55w max. remember the higher you go the shorter the life span of the coil.

always someone around to give advice no matter how silly a question you may think it is its usually not so ask away.

I use the Drag X, 0.30 ohm coil and vape at 20 watts; that's the sweet spot for me.

As @MrDJ says, start low and work up until you find your favourite setting.

Back
Top Bottom