What's new

Voopoo coils

Okay so I'm currently using the voopoo u2 coils and to start with they were great packed a punch with flavour and got a decent length of time out them. Now i don't know what's happened but the flavored is still but your lucky if you get a couple of days out of them and they are burning up like crazy. I don't know if they changed the build on them or something but they just ain't good anymore . Can't anyone suggest a decent coil to put into the the uforce subohm tank?

Aye the freemax mesh coils fit. I'm using the x2 ones at the moment and hear the triple mesh ones are good too.

Make sure to get the normal mesh ones though, not the pro.

That's brilliant thanks, i'll deffo go look into these. i need something better, these are thrashing! never used such a terrible coil ever. Cheers for the info buddy

That's brilliant thanks, i'll deffo go look into these. i need something better, these are thrashing! never used such a terrible coil ever. Cheers for the info buddy
Yeah, like Gitchy says, I have tried the freemax singles, the older version in the T2 and they fitted and worked fine. Was not a fan of those original ones though and why I still had some to try after months and months when I got the T2. But there are an amazing selection of new Freemax Mesh coils that fit the original Freemax Mesh and T2 tanks. One could say a Plethora of coils for them. :13:

Back
Top Bottom