What's new

Veering to sub ohm

Vapingnewbie

Initiate
Ok so I bought the zlide a while ago through u guys recommending it and it's a dam good tank I started on the MTL 1.6 coil
Now I tried the sub ohm coil 0.45 and I love it on 75 vg vape88 but the airflow is a bit restricted for DTL for me
So I'm wondering if u guys can help me out again on choosing a mid range sub ohm tank ( yes im still on the arc 5 )
The max wattage is 40 on that but I think the battery will drain pretty quick at that wattage so maybe 20 ish watts 22 mm
I'm not looking to get huge clouds to fill a hanger just a decent cheap tank I suppose

Last edited:
Ok so I bought the zlide a while ago through u guys recommending it and it's a dam good tank I started on the MTL 1.6 coil
Now I tried the sub ohm coil 0.45 and I love it on 75 vg vape88 but the airflow is a bit restricted for DTL for me
So I'm wondering if u guys can help me out again on choosing a mid range sub ohm tank ( yes im still on the arc 5 )
The max wattage is 40 on that but I think the battery will drain pretty quick at that wattage so maybe 20 ish watts 22 mm
I'm not looking to get huge clouds to fill a hanger just a decent cheap tank I suppose
Hi mate to go sub ohm DTL your gonna need a bigger boat, err mod. To get a tank that has a great flavour and even half decent clouds something that maxes out at 40 watts aint gonna deliver.
Instead, consider a whole new setup, mod and tank.

You don't need to dtl with the Innokin 0.48 ohm coil, it is quite suitable for mtl vaping if you prefer a warmer vape at a slightly higher wattage to the 1.6 ohm coil.

It`s Christmas, treat yourself lol plus you always need a spare.

Back
Top Bottom