What's new

Vapour2 review please

For the price of those you could buy a DNA75 device and possibly a decent tank and battery. This would give you more scope and the ability to change how you vape should you wish. £80 for a penlike device is a rather expensive imo. Plus if it's got the battery built in once the battery goes the whole thing goes in the bin

For the price of those you could buy a DNA75 device and possibly a decent tank and battery. This would give you more scope and the ability to change how you vape should you wish. £80 for a penlike device is a rather expensive imo. Plus if it's got the battery built in once the battery goes the whole thing goes in the bin
Thanks for info. Never heard of DNA75 but i will have look

Hi guys. Is there anyone who can give me honest review about Vapour2 products. I red some articles on web and seems good brand. I am thinking of buying it soon so just wanna know what to expect. Hopefully someone here have some experience. Thanx in advance.

Hi. I have Vapour2 starter kit series ex(ecig). Do not have experience with the vaporizer, so if u are interested in one i can not help, sorry but i like that this brand make it simple. The series ex i have is very good designed and generally good built device. The battery and charging time is good, however i am not using it very often now. Taste of e liquid is nice, i think it is the best i ever tried. Hopefully you will find someone who will help you more.

Thanks for info. Never heard of DNA75 but i will have look
There are a fair few DNA devices, it is a chipset and a few manufacturers use them in there Mods, The New Colour screen versions are better as they will be getting a firmware update that makes everything simpler so you can get even better flavour and never burn your coils or wick.
here is an example of a DNA75c and one of the cheapest available.
https://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_735112.html?wid=81

Hello. bought Trinity from Vapour2 few months ago and i love it. You are probably looking for something bigger but they have quite nice products, it is worth to check(well probably u already did). Trinity is small mod device, i use it because i travel a lot and for its size. It literally fits into your fits. But it is good looking and produced from good materials. Have not tried others but this i would recommend.

Hi i am not user of Vapour2 vaporizer but i use sometimes their liquid. I like cherry what has very fresh taste and menthol(that is the best i ever had). They even produce them in i think 4 different nicotine level. But all the flavors are good. Sorry i could not help more:-(

Back
Top Bottom