What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaporl - Anyone order from here?

rtni

Postman
Hi folks. I usually stock up with bulk orders from FastTech but my last two orders took at least three weeks. I usually have time to wait but I'm away in three weeks and want to make sure I'm stocked back up with some freemax coils and I'm in the market for my first squonk mod (looking at the topside dual).

Anyway, I've come across Vaporl and everything there seems much cheaper but I know nothing about them. I know they have a sale on but some of the things I'm looking at are not "sale" marked. What kind of reputation do they get and would I be looking as similar shipping times? I've not noticed any "Authentic" annotations on any of the items like we see at fasttech. Are some products clones perhaps?

Vaporl - Freemax mesh pro - tripple mesh coils

$6.33

https://www.vaporl.com/freemax-mesh...coils-3pcs-pack-triple-mesh-coil-0.15ohm.html

FastTech- Freemax mesh pro - tripple mesh coils

$10.16

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9659316

Never used them but do they add a shipping cost to the price, epacket delivery from FT is usually about 10 days I think

Maybe place an order with both you're gonna use them anyway

Not sure on the delivery options available either

Never used them but do they add a shipping cost to the price, epacket delivery from FT is usually about 10 days I think

Maybe place an order with both you're gonna use them anyway

Not sure on the delivery options available either

Good call m8. I think I will do just that. Use paypal anyway

Good call m8. I think I will do just that. Use paypal anyway
They're a vendor on here bud @VVincent is their username.
They give you 12% off the entire value of your first order for registering and so long as it's over $30
Last order took 5 days.

They're a vendor on here bud @VVincent is their username.
They give you 12% off the entire value of your first order for registering and so long as it's over $30
Last order took 5 days.
well i didnt know that. cheers fella, added to my list.
any hassles about pricing and customs or is it the usual mark down and also which is best shipping method. just about to register so not checked postage out yet.

well i didnt know that. cheers fella, added to my list.
any hassles about pricing and customs or is it the usual mark down and also which is best shipping method. just about to register so not checked postage out yet.
Very good question bud but tbh I'm not sure.
My one and only order was under £15 and when my item arived it was delivered by a man in a car.
I read through most of the garb on their website and it said although they're in China they have distros all over the world.
Just checked packaging and its come from Birmingham.
Might be worth messaging them re postage and tbh its probably something that if they could clarify might earn them more business from members.
@VVincent ?

hello, this is Ada from Vaporl.com, We are authorized online store for most brand name electronic cigarettes, providing the very best vaping gears and accessories at a reasonable price for retail customers and wholesaler. we do have the summer clearance with rock bottom price, the summer clearance 's ends time is October 1st, we have four warehouses: HK Warehouse, USA warehouse, FR Warehouse, GER Warehouse. We have many customers from all over the world.
12% off for HK Warehouse with code FR12, and 8%off + free shipping for USA/FR/GER Warehouse with code FR8, and you can find the deal code in here:https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/vendors/overseas-vendors/forums/vaporl-com.803/

Back
Top Bottom