What's new

Vaping with Vic...what's the story ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but there are no subs n monetary value in being here for him n vic and the others....so they don't come by... that often..that's reviewers for you.

Yeah, fek reviewers, all narcissistic fame obsessed wankers.

PS, Don't want your money and you can ram your subscription :p

I knew this would happen someone said his name too many times! It’s like beetlejuice!

Personally, I know next to nothing about the guy except what I've seen in the handful of his videos I've watched so I don't like to judge him like that. No one has to come here so it's their own right to make up their mind about that. All I can say is that his videos have been helpful more than once so, while I don't subscribe to his channel or give him any money, I can at least be grateful for the free help I've got from his videos and if he can make a living at it good luck to him.

I never knew about this, @Simon G 's earlier in a nutshell pretty much sums it up after reading through the long winded version (or trying to)

I've watched quite a few of his videos and find quite a few to be useful, fair play for putting his mug out there, I couldn't do it.

I don't have anything against him but I only know his cum-face while vaping haunts me :11:

If I was a reviewer, after a hard day talking about vape gear the last thing I would want to do is log on to a forum and talk about vape gear.

Yep, talking about vape gear, that's about as hard as it gets:rolleyes:

Vick is an absolute prick of the highest order who believes himself to be famous now. This is the guy who announced his local MP is on the phone to him about some video a youtuber put up about vaping.

No matter what he does its drama drama drama. He picks fights with everyone and cries bullying the first chance he gets when someone doesn't go along with his opinion.

Funny thing is he did this in his last venture as well trying to be famous online.

The thing is, many people do like his videos about products. I see many people mention video x to be useful or helpful to him so he is good at what he does. I think him and his mate figured out a while back that the only way to grow their channels was drama, without pausing for 1 day to ever fact check their information.

Fun fact, he picked a fight with someone over their group, not them on facebook. Because people were slagging him off he blacklisted that individual from the vaping world in his own head. Even went as far to shoot down a website they were involved in that would have allowed every facebook vaping community to thrive, every youtube reviewer to make money again and been a fun alternative to facebook.

Sorry but the guy personally is a horrible nasty bully and always has been, whether its vaping or star trek online. Go and look him up for that if you don't know, try shutting down communities for the game just so he could control them for a starter.....

Got that off my chest.

Vick is an absolute prick of the highest order who believes himself to be famous now. This is the guy who announced his local MP is on the phone to him about some video a youtuber put up about vaping.

No matter what he does its drama drama drama. He picks fights with everyone and cries bullying the first chance he gets when someone doesn't go along with his opinion.

Funny thing is he did this in his last venture as well trying to be famous online.

The thing is, many people do like his videos about products. I see many people mention video x to be useful or helpful to him so he is good at what he does. I think him and his mate figured out a while back that the only way to grow their channels was drama, without pausing for 1 day to ever fact check their information.

Fun fact, he picked a fight with someone over their group, not them on facebook. Because people were slagging him off he blacklisted that individual from the vaping world in his own head. Even went as far to shoot down a website they were involved in that would have allowed every facebook vaping community to thrive, every youtube reviewer to make money again and been a fun alternative to facebook.

Sorry but the guy personally is a horrible nasty bully and always has been, whether its vaping or star trek online. Go and look him up for that if you don't know, try shutting down communities for the game just so he could control them for a starter.....

Got that off my chest.

He lives about 15 miles from me
do you want me to go and knock his door and run away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom