What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaping with Vic...what's the story ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im my opin..
tenor.gif

nevermind

The Vaping Biker was here before he was the Vaping Biker, under the moniker Doorman Dean. I think he still has an occasional presence as the VB.

Great, fair play to him for popping by......but he does not need POTV for his needs....hence the lack of input, which is a shame as his input and knowledge would be great on here... but there are no subs n monetary value in being here for him n vic and the others....so they don't come by... that often..that's reviewers for you.

Where is @zouzounaki ...... I know he was in jail with @Badboybez for crimes against spiritual wellbeing ....is zou still picking up soap in the showers?

Dunno mate, not seen him about.

What do you mean in jail........................
That's a slur on my good character.
I was on my early summer break in the Virgin Isle's. :)

It's a shame Vic doesn't pop in here more. There can't be a better little vaping community anywhere than POTV.

I'm not an avid follower of anyone on YT but I have found Vics reviews really helpful a few times, particularly when I was learning to build for the first time on my new Blotto's. At least he's not too loud and OTT in putting on a 'performance' like some of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom