What's new

Vaping with Vic...what's the story ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... um...... 72. :D

I've turned that upside down, back to front, and run it through an anagram engine...struggling to find a blink 182 giggle...you're gonna have to help me out here, showing my age and ignorance...:oops2:

Forum rank is shown under your name. I think postman is the 3rd rank so wheres my fastech order? Did you think the yellow envelope was a bannana and eat or or something?

Took a little time, but I got there eventually. Well played...:yourock:

I've turned that upside down, back to front, and run it through an anagram engine...struggling to find a blink 182 giggle...you're gonna have to help me out here, showing my age and ignorance...:oops2:

That's how many are on my ignore list.

I don't think there are any youtube reviewers that contribute regularly on here, a couple pop in now n then, Todd being well the only one of late I can think of.....why, well this is not their platform, full of their fanboys/gals.
I me/personally speaking take no prisoners and no fks given to reviewers ask @eyeball kid :) I love him really......even though he's in the conference league..:D. their fragile egos and the constant drama between them are what I can only compare to as them wanting to be the only gay in the village.:D
The Vaping Biker was here before he was the Vaping Biker, under the moniker Doorman Dean. I think he still has an occasional presence as the VB.

The Vaping Biker was here before he was the Vaping Biker, under the moniker Doorman Dean. I think he still has an occasional presence as the VB.

Is there a thread, "Ghost posters", alerting others to those with multiple personality disorders ?

If not, there should be...

I myself post as Zouzounaki, Simon G, ZT, Mawsley, Mr Teatime and Junglist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom