What's new

Vaping pure nic shots Vs 18mg flavourless

dont think 2 18mg create 6mg when added to a 50 ml , 2 18mg nic shots = 360mg , to get to 6mg you need 70x6 = 420mg.

dont think 2 18mg create 6mg when added to a 50 ml , 2 18mg nic shots = 360mg , to get to 6mg you need 70x6 = 420mg.
Oh fair enough! I didn't check their math tbh, I was more glad that they acknowledged the nic shot was 18mg/ml and not just some indeterminate strength!

I apologise and would like to clarify that their response makes more sense than their previous response even if it is not totally accurate.

I can still taste that horrible Flymo Saltnic (Liquid STL Red) in my tank even tho I've been vaping other juices for days :(. Other people can smell it too, my dad asked what cologne I was wearing and my girlfriend said it smelt like ash tray. People will think I've started smoking again!!!
How often do u clean ur tank

I wipe it down every few days, I'd probably only wash it with water when I change the coil though I might give it a rinse in a few days if this taste persists
Put some warm water in sink and a drop of washing up in , split the tank up and put ur tank in soak

Back
Top Bottom