What's new

Vaping pure nic shots Vs 18mg flavourless

Hi, I'm new to the forums and vaping.

Reading through the thread I saw talk of nic shots, and noticed today that 88vape are currently selling 15mg and 18mg high VG nic shots for 50p each and free delivery on over £10. I think the nic shots are on offer throughout april.

I can be kinda a cheap skate but to me trying to charge much more then 75p a nic shot is scandalous, and i think it should be more around 50p , especially given if you do research you know how much people used to pay for far stronger nicotine before TPD.

Update: I asked again about the nic shot and received a sensible reply that sounds more accurate

"Thank you for your message.

The Nic Shot is designed to be added to short fill bottles of non-nicotine containing e-liquid.

The VG/PG ratio is 80/20 and matches the HVG e-liquids concentration.

It is available in 18mg only – when added to 50ml short fill, it creates 60ml 3mg HVG e-liquid.

For exemple if the quantity is doubled, 2 x 18mg nic shots, when added to a 50ml short fill bottle, it creates 70ml 6mg HVG e-liquid.

I hope this will help you."

Obviously this contradicts what the previous agent "Riordan" who got aggy with me said but at least it makes sense now.

I suggested that they remove the warning from the nic shot page because it is confusing and make their CS agents more aware of the products that they sell.

I can still taste that horrible Flymo Saltnic (Liquid STL Red) in my tank even tho I've been vaping other juices for days :(. Other people can smell it too, my dad asked what cologne I was wearing and my girlfriend said it smelt like ash tray. People will think I've started smoking again!!!

Back
Top Bottom