What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaping is under threat

So I've joined the party late. I only started vaping last month. The government are losing another bit of pocket change as myself and my family are all quitting smoking tobacco (evil stuff).
I know it is likely the government will try to tax vaping products as much as they can. I hear that the NHS has publicly agreed it is a good way to quit smoking though. This is a step in the right direction. I would have quit a long time ago if vaping got the positive publicity it deserves. As many say, it will likely save millions of lives and take the pressure off of our health service.
I hope vaping doesn't become too expensive for us to afford just due to huge tax imposed on us. The government must come to their senses and realize how much money a healthier population, with less smoking related illness, will save them.

1478644233683.jpg

Gotta love Ijoy with their big tanks! Just bought a Ijoy limitless RTDA plus that has a 6.3ml tank. Can't wait till my mod and batteries arrive to try it out

15ml reservoir, half a dozen 6ml tanks, four 5ml tanks, two 4.5ml tanks, two 4ml tanks and some smaller tanks. :D

Ijoy COMBO RDTA /SUB OHM

I have exactly the same tank as you. I'm using the pre-made coil but want to make the other coils that come with it. I usually top my tank up 4 to 5 times a day, with this it's down to 2 or 3 times daily.

Back
Top Bottom