What's new

Vapewild Give away question.

Didgey

Initiate
Hi all, I haven’t got privileges to post in the competition threads, so asking here.

I won one of the sample packs on instagram, messaged with my email addy but haven’t received anything yet. I did send a second message on instagram but didn’t get a reply. Could someone help me out here please.

Thanks in advance,

Didgey (Didgey77 on instagram)

Hi all, I haven’t got privileges to post in the competition threads, so asking here.

I won one of the sample packs on instagram, messaged with my email addy but haven’t received anything yet. I did send a second message on instagram but didn’t get a reply. Could someone help me out here please.

Thanks in advance,

Didgey (Didgey77 on instagram)

Hi @Didgey - sent the details all over to VapeWild this afternoon, was waiting on the last few to get in contact before sending them all off, I don't think we'll go for running a comp with 50 winners again :D Fingers crossed you should hear from them in the next day or so.

Hi @Didgey - sent the details all over to VapeWild this afternoon, was waiting on the last few to get in contact before sending them all off, I don't think we'll go for running a comp with 50 winners again :D Fingers crossed you should hear from them in the next day or so.

That’s great to hear. Thanks for sorting it and I’ll keep my fingers crossed. :)

Back
Top Bottom