What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VAPESOURCING.COM

Dave Chapman

hi all im new to this site but would like to ask if anyone on here as ordered anything from the VAPESOURCING website and if so what were your experiences positive or negative. Its a chinease site with fantastic prices and some great reviews but also a few dodgy ones. Any info greatly appreciated, cheers Dave.

Used them a dozen times with no issues what so ever. And usually 2 week shipping max

Most of the Chinese sites give great prices, but some of them have shocking customer service if you have any problems with your order.
Fasttech have the best customer service, if you need it.

Most of the Chinese sites give great prices, but some of them have shocking customer service if you have any problems with your order.
Fasttech have the best customer service, if you need it.
Yes wondering if i should just pay the extra and buy in the UK but with the tank, mod and two packs of coils i would be saving about £35 !

Is it all genuine stuff and were you charged any import duty with delivery to the uk ?

Ordered twice from there in the last month or so.
All legit. I did have to wait longer than others as I ordered during their national shutdown week :sleepy: It is worth checking other sites out as MrDJ suggests but you can order from here with confidence mate

Back
Top Bottom