What's new

Vapegoo vs jackamoo

Greengiant4eva

Postman
Hi all, am looking at buying 600-800ml ejuice for me and the Mrs as am sick of buying 10ml for £5 every day, I know both have been recommended on here but which in anyone's experience would be my best company. All help appreciated

Jackamoo had a few average ones but that was almost two years ago I tried them. Vapegoo is just not for me one bit.
There are quite a lot that do large bottles and quite a few who only sell in 10ml. Check out drip drop and re juiced. Much much better flavors if you ask me. All 10ml though.
Check my list stuck at the top of this new user section. I'm at work now so can't link.

Jackamoo had a few average ones but that was almost two years ago I tried them. Vapegoo is just not for me one bit.
There are quite a lot that do large bottles and quite a few who only sell in 10ml. Check out drip drop and re juiced. Much much better flavors if you ask me. All 10ml though.
Check my list stuck at the top of this new user section. I'm at work now so can't link.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/78467/

Hi all, am looking at buying 600-800ml ejuice for me and the Mrs as am sick of buying 10ml for £5 every day, I know both have been recommended on here but which in anyone's experience would be my best company. All help appreciated
Mrdj' s list has them all covered. I'm a fan of rejuiced and drip drop but there is something for everyone. Remember if your using small coils (nautilus style or smaller) look for 50/50 vg/pg or if it's for a sub ohm tank 70%vg max for the best coil life and wicking.

Mrdj' s list has them all covered. I'm a fan of rejuiced and drip drop but there is something for everyone. Remember if your using small coils (nautilus style or smaller) look for 50/50 vg/pg or if it's for a sub ohm tank 70%vg max for the best coil life and wicking.
Cheers to ya all for advice

Great list. I'll have to look through it properly. Dinner lady have a new range out. 60 ml short fill bottles too which is handy. If you're a cola fan you'll like cola shades.

Back
Top Bottom