What's new

Vape battery issue

ianmark2012

Postman
I use a smok species and ipriv with tfv12 and freemax mesh tanks. My issue is when i charge my batts 1 is usually 9-10% left and the other is usually 22-25% left. Why are my batts disscharging differently. I have my batts all paired up so i dont over use a set. Im very confused by this issue. Any help apreciated. Btw i use. Hg2. Vtc6 and imr 30q batts.

are you charging in the mod or on an external charger?

I use a 4 bay lcd external charger. It shows the batt percentages and how far the batts are charged.

try naming slots in your mod slot 1 and slot 2 and put battery1 in slot 1 next charge bat 1 in slot 2 ..

Its possible the mod draws power from 1 cell to power its u/i only using the 2x to rire the coil?

You may also want to drain the cell with the higher charge to match the lower 1 before recharging to reset as iot were,

its also possible its just a cumulative effect of a nominal difference in the cells

I use a smok species and ipriv with tfv12 and freemax mesh tanks. My issue is when i charge my batts 1 is usually 9-10% left and the other is usually 22-25% left. Why are my batts disscharging differently. I have my batts all paired up so i dont over use a set. Im very confused by this issue. Any help apreciated. Btw i use. Hg2. Vtc6 and imr 30q batts.
Can I ask how old the batteries are, please? I ask because my 30qs, bought in Jan and paired, are now showing different states of charge, after they run down to 3/4 full.

Mine are bout 4-5 months old. But the hg2 and vtc6 are only 3 weeks old. All the batts seem to have the same issue. I even changed the charging port on the charger. Still had the isdue

Smok mods are known for uneven battery discharge (or at least reporting on screen). When you put them in the charger, if one is significantly different make sure it's put into the mod slot that isn't showing excess discharge. As already mentioned mark cells 1 & 2 & rotate them in the mod. This should even out charge/discharge.

My Smok did this regularly in the beginning with all pairs of new batteries. Just kept switching them around in the mod, after the 2nd or 3rd time they started to discharge the same.

My Smok did this regularly in the beginning with all pairs of new batteries. Just kept switching them around in the mod, after the 2nd or 3rd time they started to discharge the same.
That's interesting, thanks. Guess I'll have to number my batteries.

Back
Top Bottom