What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VANDY VAPE 80w BF MOD OVERHEATING WITHOUT USING IT ??

Jack_ajax

HI all sorry I'm new to this site so excuse me if I make a error

So I recently purchased a vandy vape 80w bf squonk mod from ecigone and have been experiencing issues with it

So I have been using the bf box mod for about a month without having issues untill today

So when I insert my batterys (ijoy 20700) into the mod and start vapeing it gets extreamly hot to the touch right around the screen and were the pulse logo is even though I havent taken many tokes of it at all after about 2 mins it completely shuts off and gives me the error message "too hot " and it is uncomfortably hot at this point I'm unsure of what to do now as Im pretty pissed off and I think my warranty is over

Btw I should of mentiond that using a pulse 24 bf rtd with a single Tri core fused Clapton at .25 so nothing too crazy

Any help is much appreciated

Welcome to the forum, hopefully we can get your problem solved between us.

Well there's nothing wrong with the setup but can you confirm that it's in wattage mode? if you've ended up in TC mode you will have problems.

A photo of the screen will help.

If it's not that then it sounds like a duff board and I would still talk to e-cig one as the point of sale, it's not been out that long so you should have some warranty if it's faulty (and dangerous).
Ecigone have pretty good customer service.

In the meantime I would stop using it and remove the battery.

Also check inside if there's any signs of burn marks.

Have you got a different battery to try to see if it's a problem with the mod or the battery?

Another +1 for ecigone. Call them up. Warranty is longer than one month. 90 days minimum from the manufacturer for faulty items. No refunds after 30 days but if it's the mod you will get a replacement. So check the battery first to make sure it's the mod.

Faulty items
  • Please allow 48 hours after we have received your item to investigate the fault, you will be credited or a replacement sent out once your item has been tested as faulty.
  • If an item is found not to be faulty, it will be returned to you via Royal Mail 2nd class tracked service and will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
  • We offer 30 days warranty on all regulated box mods and electronic cigarettes where if found faulty a credit or refund will be arranged.
  • Anything after 30 days, the manufacturer will offer us a 3 month warranty on manufactured defects, they will request video evidence from us and sometimes the product returned to them for repair. This can take up to 14 days for faulty confirmation, so we can then arrange credit or replacement. (NO REFUNDS ON ANY FAULTY PRODUCTS AFTER 30 DAYS)
  • If the item is not found faulty we will not return the item until the postage cost of £2.99 has been paid

Have you got a different battery to try to see if it's a problem with the mod or the battery?

Another +1 for ecigone. Call them up. Warranty is longer than one month. 90 days minimum from the manufacturer for faulty items. No refunds after 30 days but if it's the mod you will get a replacement. So check the battery first to make sure it's the mod.

Faulty items
  • Please allow 48 hours after we have received your item to investigate the fault, you will be credited or a replacement sent out once your item has been tested as faulty.
  • If an item is found not to be faulty, it will be returned to you via Royal Mail 2nd class tracked service and will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
  • We offer 30 days warranty on all regulated box mods and electronic cigarettes where if found faulty a credit or refund will be arranged.
  • Anything after 30 days, the manufacturer will offer us a 3 month warranty on manufactured defects, they will request video evidence from us and sometimes the product returned to them for repair. This can take up to 14 days for faulty confirmation, so we can then arrange credit or replacement. (NO REFUNDS ON ANY FAULTY PRODUCTS AFTER 30 DAYS)
  • If the item is not found faulty we will not return the item until the postage cost of £2.99 has been paid

Attachments

• IMG_20180709_225844.jpg
    IMG_20180709_225844.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 306
Coolio. Ecigone are top draw. Don't be put off the mod tho. It's a cracking mod for the price point.

:12: ... for the price, for the fucking price.
Well, it's a nice mod. For the price. I wouldn't spend £100 on it. Would you? For between £40 and £50 it's a cracking mod. For £100 I'd buy something better. But for anyone on a budget with £50 to spend it's a great choice. You don't agree @Simon G ?

Well, it's a nice mod. For the price. I wouldn't spend £100 on it. Would you? For between £40 and £50 it's a cracking mod. For £100 I'd buy something better. But for anyone on a budget with £50 to spend it's a great choice. You don't agree @Simon G ?

I was kidding mate, I posted no more than a day ago in the 'what pisses you off' section saying I hated it when people said 'price point' when they could have just said 'price' :)

Back
Top Bottom